Poll: DON FOR CS

Thread: DON FOR CS!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    Gay lovers, Is it hilarious now? Please both of you go corkscrew inside a forest, and CORNdog mpgh.
    Seriously, how would you know if me and him are gay? What you spy on us fag?

    Shove a dick down your throat.. Your pathetic noob.

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  2. #47
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    Gay lovers, Is it hilarious now? Please both of you go corkscrew inside a forest, and CORNdog mpgh.
    You say gay lovers because you never have don't have and probably will have anything that resembles a friend therefore you flame any one whos is part of normal society



  3. #48
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    You say gay lovers because you never have don't have and probably will have anything that resembles a friend therefore you flame any one whos is part of normal society
    Nicely said.

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  4. #49
    RaddyQQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the box, outside your house
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    You say gay lovers because you never have don't have and probably will have anything that resembles a friend therefore you flame any one whos is part of normal society
    Like posting your pic on a website full of people who hate you, And full of guys right? YEA THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY...

  5. #50
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    Like posting your pic on a website full of people who hate you, And full of guys right? YEA THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY...
    Um whether or not people here are gay is none of my concern or business and i posted my pic as my avatar because i dam well pleased and that is none of your concern or business



  6. #51
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    Like posting your pic on a website full of people who hate you, And full of guys right? YEA THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY...
    Dude, you care so much. Seriously.. He can post his pic anywhere he wants too.. Who gives a fuck about what other people think.. Only his opinion matters..

    And posting a pic on here doesn't make him gay you dumbass.

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  7. #52
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    Yo Kingstund101 is soo awsome....And Dosent give fuck about anything and he posted the most random shit...i have mad respect for KING...But i hate yalll.
    Why thank you for the compliment

    No HOMO though

  8. #53
    RaddyQQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the box, outside your house
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Why thank you for the compliment

    No HOMO though
    You didn't even have to edit it for me too say that "Quoted from Don"

  9. #54
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    You didn't even have to edit it for me too say that "Quoted from Don"
    lmao some one needs 2 ban this ******



  10. #55
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    dunno, ask arun

  11. #56
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddyQQ View Post
    King.....I wish i was as cool as you..the way you just edit my fucking quotes is so fuckin annoying, but your cool...HEY EVERBODY....BE COOL LIKE KINGSTUND101
    OMG thanks lil buddy, you not tobad yourself.
    lol

  12. #57
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    kings cool.
    not you tho



  13. #58
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    KINGSTUND101 is the shit lil buddy...dude got mad editing skills sOOOOn
    Your not to bad youself...NEXT. time..DO what i do when shit hits the fan.....Log OF...But then your not me....So fck it

    Thats right i said it.

  14. #59
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Stop fucking posting about him... Damn
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  15. #60
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This started cus of god



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IRC don't work for me
    By Slimz1 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:26 PM
  2. Speed Hack (don't know if it works for you)
    By Spyrox in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Why all hacks don't work for me
    By frits1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:31 PM

Tags for this Thread