View Poll Results: vote yes and be cool

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • yes

    14 48.28%
  • no

    15 51.72%

Thread: me for TM

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 138
  1. #121
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomGiver32 View Post
    What a troll
    Don't even start with trolls.

  2. #122
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Fest View Post
    HI GUISE, I HAZ A GOOD GRAMMAR... IF I DON'T WRITE GRAMMATICALLY.. MY DADDY IS GOING TO SPANK ME
    Write as ignorantly as you want.

    If only affects you, in a negative fashion.

    You embody the saying: Ignorance is bliss, Sausage fest.

    To you, it seems, from simple observations of your mannerisms, that being understood is overrated, and trying to poke fun at people that make you feel stupid because you know no better than grammatically incorrect statements is morally correct.

    As for the spank me portion of your obvious pun, keep your insecurities and your worst memories in the deepest and darkest section of your mind, to spare the public from whatever may lurk there.

    You have a lot of nerve insulting and mocking the seemingly well educated.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 10-20-2009 at 05:05 PM.

  3. #123
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    Hyak is that old?
    I JUST LAWLED!
    No, he's not.
    He dropped out of HS.

  4. #124
    DoomGiver32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Osatox View Post
    Write as ignorantly as you want.

    If only affects you, in a negative fashion.

    You embody the saying: Ignorance is bliss, Sausage fest.

    To you, it seems, from simple observations of your mannerisms, that being understood is overrated, and trying to poke fun at people that make you feel stupid because you know no better than grammatically incorrect statements is morally correct.

    As for the spank me portion of your obvious pun, keep your insecurities and your worst memories in the deepest and darkest section of your mind, to spare the public from whatever may lurk there.

    You have a lot of nerve insulting and mocking the seemingly well educated.

    Regardless of whether he realizes everything you have said is true, and realizes he indeed humiliating himself, i have to say in laymen terms. Owned

  5. #125
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomGiver32 View Post
    Regardless of whether he realizes everything you have said is true, and realizes he indeed humiliating himself, i have to say in laymen terms. Owned
    Don't even try to sound smart.

    You are a failure, you can't even spell didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomGiver32 View Post
    smart ass i dident put that
    Keep to your nonintellectual conversation's, and let the big kids talk.

  6. #126
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomGiver32 View Post
    Yes i know i fail
    Finally he admits

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  7. #127
    cpepablito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,582
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Guys, he has a kid.
    One requirement of becoming trusted user:
    - Learn to use a condom.

    No man can trust you until you trust your manhood.
    rofl

  8. #128
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    i vote you for CS
    Ex warrock minion


  9. #129
    [Banned]DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    Don't even try to sound smart.

    You are a failure, you can't even spell didn't



    Keep to your nonintellectual conversation's, and let the big kids talk.
    Hahah i was not trying to sound smart.
    /fail

  10. #130
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yaboi,ya.

    j00s ******.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  11. #131
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    No, he's not.
    He dropped out of HS.
    Nice.
    I am still impatiently waiting to get a car and a dorm.

  12. #132
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2222 View Post
    No, you quit mpgh and came back. Gtfo
    lmao czar believed me then started telling every1
    looks like u fell for it 2 ahahahahhaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    I voted no...Just becuase...I like seeing people online fail.
    u just failed

    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Guys, he has a kid.
    One requirement of becoming trusted user:
    - Learn to use a condom.

    No man can trust you until you trust your manhood.
    i dont got no kid
    lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    Hyak is that old?
    I JUST LAWLED!
    nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    No, he's not.
    He dropped out of HS.
    lmao and thats how im in college?

  13. #133
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    naws

    Trolling is fun.

  14. #134
    krishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my home, on earth
    Posts
    1,051
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,177
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No Way

  15. #135
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    naws

    Trolling is fun.
    well 1 thing i agree with

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM