Thanks

Starting Warface co-op Clan

Hey sexies, here's the dizzle fo shizzle, I'm starting a Warface Co-op clan and I'd like to have more support in it, if you're interested then totally PM me or i'll make love to you o.o

I've come up with some basic names for the clan and they're the following :

- TacForceOne
    - 6SonsOfAnarchy9
    - FirstDeltaForce
    - GlockWorkOrange
    - B00BSnBEER
    - ThreeDoorsDown

If you have any other suggestions list em below, again if you're interested PM me that'd be great. Thanks!

Clan Rules :

- No PVP against Each other
    - Co-op with each other
    - Active as much as possible because the more you play the more points the clan gets, and I want us to be number ONE!
    - No harrassing other members
    - Listen to admins and the leader

(Yes i know some names are from CA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpam