Thread: Leanin' Low

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Leanin' Low

    Who else is leanin or has lean'd or is going to lean?



    Just curious

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #2
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    GTFO you and your dumbass threads..
    I am the God.

  3. #3
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,049
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    SWINGGGGG LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    lawl no
    gtfo
    Procrastination Fascination.

  4. #4
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm bored, and I got nothing else to do but spam spam spam.
    But seriously, I tried some "sizzurp" today in 4th period and it just seems like a weak oxy trip.
    I guess its for when you want to get fucked up while you have a cold

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  5. #5
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    I'm bored, and I got nothing else to do but spam spam spam.
    But seriously, I tried some "sizzurp" today in 4th period and it just seems like a weak oxy trip.
    I guess its for when you want to get fucked up while you have a cold
    Tell you what kid, come to Cali, try some Thizz, then try to act normal.
    You'll most likely wake up in a hospital.

  6. #6
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Im confused?

  7. #7
    jmend736's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoners Rift
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Happy
    GdFo Suu Many Useless threads

    I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

  8. #8
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,694
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,856
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    /moved... try and not spam.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  9. #9
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post


    Tell you what kid, come to Cali, try some Thizz, then try to act normal.
    You'll most likely wake up in a hospital.
    I live in Cali
    Yay area (Bay area)
    I drop thizzles all the time, a while ago I dropped 3 yellow ladies and took a few hits of acid at the same time (Wasn't in my right mind, I REALLY regret that night)
    Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.
    Stop trying to change MPGH
    If you don't like it, LEAVE!
    I'm not telling you to, I'm telling you that if you aren't happy here then stop going here.
    How could you not get an easy ass concept like that?
    I'm embarrassed to be a Cali kid because of you.
    GTFO MPGH
    GTFO the internets
    Go get a life, and stop trying to make yourself seem smart by arguing with people who don't find the need to write in proper grammar.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  10. #10
    Hahne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.G.H
    Posts
    4,551
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Asleep
    GTFO im serious u have the DUMBEST threads STFU!
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    EX.

  11. #11
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post

    I live in Cali
    Yay area (Bay area)
    I drop thizzles all the time, a while ago I dropped 3 yellow ladies and took a few hits of acid at the same time (Wasn't in my right mind, I REALLY regret that night)
    Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.
    Stop trying to change MPGH
    If you don't like it, LEAVE!
    I'm not telling you to, I'm telling you that if you aren't happy here then stop going here.
    How could you not get an easy ass concept like that?
    I'm embarrassed to be a Cali kid because of you.
    GTFO MPGH
    GTFO the internets
    Go get a life, and stop trying to make yourself seem smart by arguing with people who don't find the need to write in proper grammar.
    Obviously you're not in the Yay area dumb fuck. The Yay area is for the Bosses. You don't know shit do you kid? How about you GTFO and make some friends? Or GTFO and try talking to a girl? Inna doesn't count because that's a guy.
    An if you're anywhere in Cali, and if you are in the Bay Area, I'm ashamed to even be in the same state as you kid. How about you go suck your daddies dick, flame someone else and try for once in your life to get an education.
    Oh by the way, I know for a fact you don't do Thizz, if you even popped a thizz you'd be tripping balls little boy.

  12. #12
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post


    Obviously you're not in the Yay area dumb fuck. The Yay area is for the Bosses. You don't know shit do you kid? How about you GTFO and make some friends? Or GTFO and try talking to a girl? Inna doesn't count because that's a guy.
    An if you're anywhere in Cali, and if you are in the Bay Area, I'm ashamed to even be in the same state as you kid. How about you go suck your daddies dick, flame someone else and try for once in your life to get an education.
    Oh by the way, I know for a fact you don't do Thizz, if you even popped a thizz you'd be tripping balls little boy.
    Who said I'm not a Boss?
    You?
    You have no credibility.
    I have a girlfriend actually, and I'll get you proof tomorrow if you want.
    You think you know shit but you don't.
    I've dropped thizzlez, and I did trip balls.
    Who doesn't?
    GTFO my MPGH

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #13
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    SV 408 .
    I am the God.

Similar Threads

  1. Sell lv. 21 warrock account low dinar
    By xtrylanx in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:42 PM
  2. Low, the Irony
    By ArunCannotDebate in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:31 AM
  3. Level 16, Low Dinar, But Gold Premium
    By aduckie in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 05:53 AM
  4. Low FPS on a TOP NOTCH PC
    By AN1MAL in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 12:15 PM

Tags for this Thread