Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 408
  1. #361
    RENNI$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    GOOD JOB HOUSE

  2. #362
    solha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    I use CRCfix but the size not chage...
    CRCFix dont work. Fuks.
    Please update the tutotrial, this not work anymore.

  3. #363
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by solha View Post
    I use CRCfix but the size not chage...
    CRCFix dont work. Fuks.
    Please update the tutotrial, this not work anymore.
    It does work.
    You should really use IWIfix, and CRCFixer.
    IWIFix skips the hex editing, and it's alot easier.

  4. #364
    PCfreakPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I cuustomized a camo, but now its saying that i cant join online servers. I have different files than the server... any help?

  5. #365
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by PCfreakPC View Post
    I cuustomized a camo, but now its saying that i cant join online servers. I have different files than the server... any help?
    You did the Hex/CRC editing wrong. Either that, or you put the file back in the wrong place. Go back through and make sure you followed the tut to the t.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    PCfreakPC (02-11-2011)

  7. #366
    PCfreakPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks, ill try doing that stuff again and edit when i find out if it works...

    Edit: Yep, that was it i think... i dont know what it was that i did wrong, but i just started totally over and im fine now. Thanks!!
    Last edited by PCfreakPC; 02-11-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Solved

  8. #367
    Nemesis_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Re:

    Alright then :]
    Just installing and then trying if It aint that hard for me
    Hopefully it 'll work, then it would be awesome.

    I'll post a comment later if it works for me

    Byee,

    Nemesis_

  9. #368
    Nemesis_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Re:

    Hmm..
    Weird.
    I did everything correctly, and the files are both the same size (10.968 bytes).
    But on a weird way when I inserted them in iw_07.iwi and run the game it is all cool. But then it gives me and error
    But the hard part is - I cant reed the error, my pc keeps giving me a black screen. But if I restore the stuff it all works again (normal Camo's).
    I dont know what I do wrong..?
    Please PM me

    Nemesis_

  10. #369
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis_ View Post
    Hmm..
    Weird.
    I did everything correctly, and the files are both the same size (10.968 bytes).
    But on a weird way when I inserted them in iw_07.iwi and run the game it is all cool. But then it gives me and error
    But the hard part is - I cant reed the error, my pc keeps giving me a black screen. But if I restore the stuff it all works again (normal Camo's).
    I dont know what I do wrong..?
    Please PM me

    Nemesis_
    1. Dont double post.
    2. Make sure you are putting the files in to the right IWD.
    3. Make SURE that you are fixing them right, as well as saving them in the correct format.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #370
    Nemesis_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    1. Dont double post.
    2. Make sure you are putting the files in to the right IWD.
    3. Make SURE that you are fixing them right, as well as saving them in the correct format.
    Yeah, I've done that. All of it - even 3 times re-tried.
    And the error says: ''Cannot load weapon_camo_arctic" :S

    Nemesis_

    Offtopic:
    2 posts with 1 hour between isn't double posting..?

  12. #371
    usmcxh3adshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bored
    man im really pissed ive made my scope and saved right and every thing edited hex and crc and when i go 2 see if it works its just rubbish rubbish rubbish

  13. #372
    apocalipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcxh3adshot View Post
    man im really pissed ive made my scope and saved right and every thing edited hex and crc and when i go 2 see if it works its just rubbish rubbish rubbish
    Do the scoop texture again maybie its smal, or low detailed.


    Fuck fpsbanana
    mpgh ftw

  14. #373
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcxh3adshot View Post
    man im really pissed ive made my scope and saved right and every thing edited hex and crc and when i go 2 see if it works its just rubbish rubbish rubbish
    You probably did the Hex editing and CRC fixing wrong. Try using IWIfixer to help with the Hex editing.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #374
    BMXmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can other ppl see the camo too? I mean online. Not if you changed Fall that they just see normal fall camo but your own camo?

  16. #375
    apocalipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BMXmaniac View Post
    Can other ppl see the camo too? I mean online. Not if you changed Fall that they just see normal fall camo but your own camo?
    Only You can see Your camo.


    Fuck fpsbanana
    mpgh ftw

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to make Custom Scopes
    By black iceee in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding
    Replies: 431
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:51 AM
  2. [Tutorial] How to make your own undetected module in VB6
    By markfracasso11 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 10:34 AM
  3. [Tutorial] How to make your own undetected module in VB6
    By markfracasso11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:35 AM
  4. [Tutorial] How to make you'r first hack in CE!!!
    By Darky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:02 PM
  5. {Tutorial} How to make a hack with VB
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 04:15 PM

Tags for this Thread