Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

[REQUEST] Clan camo!

okay, i know i just joined and i know that this is probably not the best way to come out to the comunity! lol

I would like a camo for my clan on MW2! I am looking for somthing that is Black and Green flames with the clan name [H1] going down the side of the gun. (yes the brackets belong on the clan name) if someone feels friendly enough that would be great! Put ur own Tag on there to if u want! and mark it as urs! i don't mind!

Thanks
    What do you mean by the [H1] down the side of the gun, like do you want it specifically for one gun? I think it's hard to make an actual camo that you can apply to all guns with the [H1] down the side of every gun. You're probably going to have to edit every gun itself in order to do that. Unless thats what you meant. Just trying to understand what you're asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    actually it was mainly for the ACR, once i started messing with camos and stuff i noticed how hard it would be to do all guns! so i'm thinking about just the ACR is the gun i am looking at. i'm trying my hand at it but i am sure anyone could do better than me! lol

Thanks
    Just keep trying different things. I've made a few that didn't turn out too bad. One I really liked I somehow screwed up on so I had to just delete it. For the camo's themselves, those are pretty simple, just have to paste any pattern or picture over the old one and save it properly and you're done. Doesn't always look the greatest but for a whole 2 minutes it takes to do it who cares. When you're done make sure I get to see a pic, maybe I could help improve it if you want? Or I could make one too once I see how you want it done exactly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Plaxiotic For This Useful Post:

flo2204 (10-21-2011)