View Poll Results: Features you'd like

Voters
105. This poll is closed
  • instant zoom

    35 33.33%
  • healthbars

    38 36.19%
  • removals (to reduce lag)

    43 40.95%
  • disconnect hotkey

    40 38.10%
  • hover

    29 27.62%
  • teleport

    42 40.00%
  • nade airstrike

    83 79.05%
  • other/more (post with the feature)

    37 35.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 166
  1. #136
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    I swear, what does it matter... I just think uJelly
    what makes it matter is that he says he did it all by himself without any of gellin's functions

  2. #137
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post


    what makes it matter is that he says he did it all by himself without any of gellin's functions
    Okay so what if he did? You don't know unless you ride his cock all day long. So if he says he did then just say, "Well I don't think so because it looks like you used gellin's functions. But I have no way to tell."
    Then put a little smiley face there "" So you don't look like a dick.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. #138
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    Okay so what if he did? You don't know unless you ride his cock all day long. So if he says he did then just say, "Well I don't think so because it looks like you used gellin's functions. But I have no way to tell."
    Then put a little smiley face there "" So you don't look like a dick.
    convo closed /closed
    bai now
    Last edited by NOOBJr; 06-22-2011 at 04:30 PM.

  4. #139
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post

    I'm not the only one
    @whit
    @markoj
    @ + 5 other people

    @ + 5 other people is telling me nothing. The way I am looking at it is your getting all mad because he is using help? Correct me if I'm wrong but at least he is attempting to code. I don't see you doing jack shit but flaming and saying your "Gellin Base Free" on your hacks. Yet you haven't released any hack, and helping doesn't count.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #140
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post

    @ + 5 other people is telling me nothing. The way I am looking at it is your getting all mad because he is using help? Correct me if I'm wrong but at least he is attempting to code. I don't see you doing jack shit but flaming and saying your "Gellin Base Free" on your hacks. Yet you haven't released any hack, and helping doesn't count.
    yes i have released a lot of hacks under different account dumb ass. second i never said i was gellins base free, idc if someone uses gellins base its only gay when they said the made everything and oh
    @iSterioType

  6. #141
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Why have a VIP?
    When all the Public hacks are like VIP's

  7. #142
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Why have a VIP?
    When all the Public hacks are like VIP's
    the reason why we release is because there is no mpgh VIP for ca

  8. #143
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post


    whatever I still think that you didn't code every part of the VIP by yourself without any gellin's functions. I know I did...


    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    I swear, what does it matter... I just think uJelly


    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post


    what makes it matter is that he says he did it all by himself without any of gellin's functions


    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    Okay so what if he did? You don't know unless you ride his cock all day long. So if he says he did then just say, "Well I don't think so because it looks like you used gellin's functions. But I have no way to tell."
    Then put a little smiley face there "" So you don't look like a dick.


    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post

    convo closed /closed
    bai now




    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post

    @ + 5 other people is telling me nothing. The way I am looking at it is your getting all mad because he is using help? Correct me if I'm wrong but at least he is attempting to code. I don't see you doing jack shit but flaming and saying your "Gellin Base Free" on your hacks. Yet you haven't released any hack, and helping doesn't count.


    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post

    yes i have released a lot of hacks under different account dumb ass. second i never said i was gellins base free, idc if someone uses gellins base its only gay when they said the made everything and oh
    @iSterioType



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. #144
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Instant Flag Capture.
    Blinker

  10. #145
    lmao_fked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you should put RAPID FIRE AND UNLIMATED AMMO

  11. #146
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


























    You like our Flame Wars?

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #147
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


























    why u spamming on like 10 posts?
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  13. #148
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Why have a VIP?
    When all the Public hacks are like VIP's
    We will not approve those hacks with those badass VIP when we have VIP.

  14. #149
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    @AVGN
    You jelly of my hack
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  15. #150
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post


    We will not approve those hacks with those badass VIP when we have VIP.
    shut the fuck up already. no one let you guys make up your own rules. quit following what other people say. this whole thread is fake anyways.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ing-hacks.html

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast