Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but expecting hacks to be out the day of the patch? From what I've heard all the addresses have been changed which means the developers have to put their noses to the grindstone and find addresses again before hacks can be made. I could be wrong though.

.................:::::::::::::::::::::::::|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks
    guys, Its either BlackCipher hack or any hack with bot etc. as @Jailbroken671 said Aimbot is VIP. Unless sum1 gives it to you.

Unless, Code it yourself. By reading C++ books and ur local book shop?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    LOL jailbroken is that your real pic if it is your kinda .... hot!

Thanks
    noob this is codding no virus )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Smile Heres a read

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Use Avast or Nod32.
    They're pretty
    Comodo internet security is really good 2 and best of all free, all of my clients preferr Comodo over any other antivirus/firewall including avast and for a deep clean use Super Antispyware and/or Spybot Search And Destroy but as always be careful what you remove!!!!!!!! =D

as far as Byte Cypher is concerned im pretty sure its cleam ive been using it, havent gotten BC5 to work with it yet but still its approved so must be clean, yu could check the code if you know anything abot that personally i only know Visual Basic made a universal color autoclicker before never released it, operated a bit to slowly and it was a bit to sensitive in the color selection

but none the less imma stay with this thread because i need a new AIMBOT afraid Nexon will catch on that i was haxing if my scres go down now that BC5 dont work for me anymore =(

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Use Avast or Nod32.
    They're pretty
    Comodo internet security is really good 2 and best of all free, all of my clients preferr Comodo over any other antivirus/firewall including avast and for a deep clean use Super Antispyware and/or Spybot Search And Destroy but as always be careful what you remove!!!!!!!! =D

as far as Byte Cypher is concerned im pretty sure its cleam ive been using it, havent gotten BC5 to work with it yet but still its approved so must be clean, yu could check the code if you know anything abot that personally i only know Visual Basic made a universal color autoclicker before never released it, operated a bit to slowly and it was a bit to sensitive in the color selection

but none the less imma stay with this thread because i need a new AIMBOT afraid Nexon will catch on that i was haxing if my scores go down now that BC5 dont work for me anymore after that patch =(
    Last edited by Verum; 08-01-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123