Thread: need good hack

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    grooven12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored

    Exclamation need good hack

    need hack with chams superbullets full range and no fog!
    fabulous is detected! soo yeaa no more fabulous

  2. #2
    Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,858
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    375
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...iggy-hole.html

    Flameswor10 hack is the only one that is working

    Features
    NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
    No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting. (Works with Shotgun and Sniper Sway + Spread)
    xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
    No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
    Fly: Allows you to fly (press space)
    Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
    Radar: Shows you the positions of the enemies and team on a Radar.
    Credits to Me:

  3. #3
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...iggy-hole.html

    Flameswor10 hack is the only one that is working

    Features
    NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
    No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting. (Works with Shotgun and Sniper Sway + Spread)
    xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
    No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
    Fly: Allows you to fly (press space)
    Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
    Radar: Shows you the positions of the enemies and team on a Radar.
    Yeah, Flameswor10 just released his hack today. The only hack on MPGH for CA that's working after the patch.

  4. #4
    teehee15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    109
    BYTE CIPHER ITS AN AMASING THING nexon is stupid and didnt patch the hacks only detected them guess what!
    byte cipher makes them undetected

  5. #5
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by teehee15 View Post
    BYTE CIPHER ITS AN AMASING THING nexon is stupid and didnt patch the hacks only detected them guess what!
    byte cipher makes them undetected
    Are you sure about that ?
    i think there patched since they added stuff .

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    They're all good.
    Just that you ask for too much.

  7. #7
    -DiamondZ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Home... DUH
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    OMG LOOK CAREFULLY ON THE MAIN HACK SECTION DUDE. Alessandros and Flamesworl0s hack is working
    .................................................. .... .................................................. ........


    If you need me to test a hack for Windows 7 64 bit PM meh



    If I helped you or you are very generous, you should press the thanks button

  8. #8
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by teehee15 View Post
    BYTE CIPHER ITS AN AMASING THING nexon is stupid and didnt patch the hacks only detected them guess what!
    byte cipher makes them undetected
    I checked them all dude black cipher only works when its before a patch, if its after a patch it wont work cuz the coding is different. compatibly is not possible hacks will just crash. Ill get a link to explain the difference to u

    Flameswor10 explains everything

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ted-hacks.html

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to hihihi13579 For This Useful Post:

    xxTheWhiteReaperxx (08-28-2011)

  10. #9
    xxTheWhiteReaperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sniper's Nest
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
    I checked them all dude black cipher only works when its before a patch, if its after a patch it wont work cuz the coding is different. compatibly is not possible hacks will just crash. Ill get a link to explain the difference to u

    Flameswor10 explains everything

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ted-hacks.html
    @hihihi13579 Clickity-clacked that thank button. I always wondered why patches killed hacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abruptt View Post
    Rofl, try playing legit XD
    @Abruptt But.....there's all these great hacks here.
    Last edited by xxTheWhiteReaperxx; 08-28-2011 at 06:37 AM.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Don't be afraid to clickity-clack that thank button!

    It helps me out and shows me you care!

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Its down there

  11. #10
    Hyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    186
    My Mood
    Bored
    , Hyro

    I helped you? Press thanks! It's easy and fast!
    Thanks for reading


  12. #11
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Probably got what he wanted already.
    /closed
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] I Need Good Hack By injector no exit game like ''G-Force''
    By mramremad555 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 08:21 PM
  2. Need good hack
    By ariz in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. [Solved] Need Good Hacks Like Injectors
    By XxlastonexX in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM
  4. NEED good hack for all versions not just 1.7
    By emerys445 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:19 AM
  5. I need good hacks
    By ccc34ccc in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 01:45 AM