Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18

    hack request- any coders making a release soon?

    its been about 1 week now and there have been many ads for other sites in the ca na release section and only 2 actual hack releases, first alessandro but it crashed and was closed then he updated it but it also failed, then flameswor made a pub but it is very laggy as shit and the fly hack is bugged out
    -------------------------IGNORE THE ABOVE-------------------------
    so what i'm trying to say is if any coders are planning on releasing any hacks within idk 1-2 days?

    if not i would like to request

    -remote kill------ dont say v.i.p ( p.s i know matypatty and his team have released v.i.p-like hacks the past 3 weeks, but he is busy with other things so... and i don't trust his free v.i.p on another site hes at)
    REQUESTED HACKS ---------------------
    -chams
    -superknife____ not mod one thanks
    -rapid fire
    -shootthruwall
    -------------------------------------------------
    NOT NEED BUT WOULD APPRECIATE IT
    FLY
    SPEED
    ------------------------------------------
    p.s i hope i am not asking for to much here for the hacks requested above

  2. #2
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
    ( p.s i know matypatty and his team have released v.i.p-like hacks the past 3 weeks, but he is busy with other things so... and i don't trust his free v.i.p on another site hes at)
    I bet you wouldn't be saying this if BC6 wasn't a keylogger (not saying that it is/isn't a keylogger).
    Last edited by Awkwardness; 09-28-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  3. #3
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
    I bet you wouldn't be saying this if BC6 wasn't a keylogger (not saying that it is/isn't a keylogger).

    BC6?

  4. #4
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
    BC6=Black Cipher 6
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  5. #5
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
    BC6=Black Cipher 6

  6. #6
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  7. #7
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    i know what bc6 is and i know noob is banned and crash and others i know the story i was just saying...

  8. #8
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Then why did you say "BC6?"
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  9. #9
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    oh from "that other site' i was thinking about but don't know if its safe

  10. #10
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
    oh from "that other site' i was thinking about but don't know if its safe
    I think its safe but its your choice I suppose because I trust him.
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  11. #11
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
    I think its safe but its your choice I suppose because I trust him.
    does it still work though? and how come no virus scans are used on that site

    edit- asked because plp say it was patched on the 22nd

  12. #12
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
    does it still work though? and how come no virus scans are used on that site
    Haven't tried it because I'm still using BC6 (and don't say that I got keylogged and all that stuff because I am aware of the risks already). I'll try it now.
    Last edited by Awkwardness; 09-28-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  13. #13
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
    Haven't tried it because I'm still using BC6 (and don't say that I got keylogged and all that stuff because I am aware of the risks already). I'll try it now.

  14. #14
    Awkwardness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yep it works and I crashed a super elite's game.
    THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LIKE: THANKS FROM PEOPLE AND SMILIES!!!

  15. #15
    silentkillstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    useless thread heaven
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    18
    @woozyelim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [REQUEST] How to make a crossfire hack!
    By Innocent_ in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. [Request] How To Make Warrock Hacks
    By iTZ BOOGEY in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:21 PM
  3. [Request]Any hacks for blackshot
    By bdougie221 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 01:27 PM
  4. requesting any warrock hack codes c++
    By samysam1 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:04 AM
  5. [REQUEST]Any Hack progs with ONLY gps?...
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 04:46 PM