Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    pwnagebeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Server crasher bot.

    I was thinking in case anyone curious about making one in future hacks they release. A bot that goes into elite rooms or any room and crashes it then leaves and keeps joining games and crashing. For the elite make it so that it leaves fast enough before elite's can kick ya.

  2. #2
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    That gives me an idea,sounds possible. but i doubt someone will just make that public. If i made something like that i'm certainly gonna charge for it.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  3. #3
    iiNarbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stuff.
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm actually at the moment, Trying to find the address for the Server Crasher *The server sided one not the desktop one* to make something like this. o_o

  4. #4
    iRap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    If someone were to make this it wouldnt be free...

  5. #5
    pwnagebeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ik it wouldn't be free, its to destructive *.^

  6. #6
    iRap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I wouldnt want it pub either >.> or we would have a CA funeral

  7. #7
    m0k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    494
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
    That gives me an idea,sounds possible. but i doubt someone will just make that public. If i made something like that i'm certainly gonna charge for it.
    hmmm i will make bot I will use public server crasher hotkey and bot will automatic join on rooms buhahahahah So stay tuned it will come tonight !

  8. #8
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
    hmmm i will make bot I will use public server crasher hotkey and bot will automatic join on rooms buhahahahah So stay tuned it will come tonight !
    More than likely my servercrasher wont work after this patch. wait till i update it. Also you have to send me the bot.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  9. #9
    teehee15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by iiNarbz View Post
    I'm actually at the moment, Trying to find the address for the Server Crasher *The server sided one not the desktop one* to make something like this. o_o
    really? cause last post i saw u in u needed help finding where to put a definition.

  10. #10
    m0k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    494
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post


    More than likely my servercrasher wont work after this patch. wait till i update it. Also you have to send me the bot.
    pm me your msn ...

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Private server Macro, Bot .
    By moelex64 in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. [Release] Battlefield 2 - Name/Rank Changer - Server Crasher
    By Evil_cl0wn in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:25 AM
  3. [Help] Private server Crasher
    By mrubernub in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:02 PM
  4. Private Server - Crash Bot 2000
    By AeroMan in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 11:13 AM
  5. Need some help with moparscape server crashers
    By tonethegreat08 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 01:52 PM