Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    nathurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Looking for a non-crash rapid fire and weapon spawner

    I need a non-crash rapid fire and an up-to-date weapon spawner with all the new weapons. Thank you

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to nathurm For This Useful Post:

    nikitadze (04-02-2012)

  3. #2
    sasuke33192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rapid-fire never crashed my game. the fk is a weapon spwaner? It must be a VIP thing.

    The main thing is that Nexon came out with a new patch a few hours ago (relevantly speaking; March 15, at about 6:00pm) that killed pretty much all the public hacks at this point. You will hav to wait for the guys to get around it. I'd recommend XipherCA 1.(3) whenever they come out with that. I'm pretty sure rapid-fire works fine with that. Either way, u'll hav to wait.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sasuke33192 For This Useful Post:

    nikitadze (04-02-2012)

  5. #3
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    u cant stop rapid fire from crashing its part of nexon anti cheat system they track mouse clicks and rapid fire send to many mouse clicks at once and it crashes


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kolec94 For This Useful Post:

    nikitadze (04-02-2012)

  7. #4
    fragbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol....GL on finding that you technically cant.. but can if ur like flameswor10
    Actions speak louder than words.

    CounterStrike:GlobalOffensive

    Learning C++ currently, then i'll start producing some simple hacks/tools for counterstrike


  8. #5
    bluedevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah what is the weapon spawner?

  9. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    u cant stop rapid fire from crashing its part of nexon anti cheat system they track mouse clicks and rapid fire send to many mouse clicks at once and it crashes
    Close, but not quite.

    I don't think nexon would be able to properly log all the times you click efficiently enough.

    They just make sure that whatever your gun is doing matches up with its stats.

    If it's firing too fast than what the servers say it should be doing, you get ctd'd.

  10. #7
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Close, but not quite.

    I don't think nexon would be able to properly log all the times you click efficiently enough.

    They just make sure that whatever your gun is doing matches up with its stats.

    If it's firing too fast than what the servers say it should be doing, you get ctd'd.
    same hting but i only counts ur mouse click


  11. #8
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    same hting but i only counts ur mouse click
    Not the same time, it's MUCH easier for nexon to monitor abnormalities in gun performance versus logging all the times a user clicks.

    And technically, that's a keylogger.

  12. #9
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Not the same time, it's MUCH easier for nexon to monitor abnormalities in gun performance versus logging all the times a user clicks.

    And technically, that's a keylogger.
    well yeh
    but ghost aim makes each bullet register twice so i think its better then rapid fire


  13. #10
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    well yeh
    but ghost aim makes each bullet register twice so i think its better then rapid fire
    No, ghost aim is like remote kill but in a designated area, it doesn't shoot twice nor make your bullet register twice, just kills an enemy within a predetermined area (usually close to your crosshair)

  14. #11
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    No, ghost aim is like remote kill but in a designated area, it doesn't shoot twice nor make your bullet register twice, just kills an enemy within a predetermined area (usually close to your crosshair)
    my shots hit the wall and reg on the person


  15. #12
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    my shots hit the wall and reg on the person
    Yes, because that's what ghostaim does.



    It doesn't fire a wall of bullets in your xhair.

  16. #13
    CookieMonster™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OffTopic: @aeronyx, congrats for 10k posts!

    On Topic:
    My CookieHax has a customizable rapidfire from a range 1-25.
    Try it if you would like

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieMonster™ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (04-12-2012)

  18. #14
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster™ View Post
    OffTopic: @aeronyx, congrats for 10k posts!

    On Topic:
    My CookieHax has a customizable rapidfire from a range 1-25.
    Try it if you would like
    wouldnt u still have issues if u dont change ur fire key


  19. #15
    eduardgav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    can someone give me a link of workin weapon spawner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rapid fire and weapon range
    By maniac16 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. rapid fire and unlimited ammo needed
    By chi3f700 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. need infinite ammo rapid fire and opk and no reload
    By jojer7 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:53 PM
  4. [Solved] non dc rapid fire for fireteam
    By 8339734 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 10:06 AM