Thanks

need help with finding a hack pls

hey guys im kinda new and need help finding and installing hacks pls.if one of you could i will gift u some nexon items in game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    if your searching for NA(North America) hacks for combat arms click at the top of page combat arms hacks.Then go down all the way intill you see hacks. To extract hacks get winrar or peazip. Click on one of the hacks you want and download. If you downloaded peazip open file with peazip if winrar you get it. anyways open winrar and click on file and click extract. To find Nexon folder to extract to click computer, Os or what ever storage thing you have,Nexon, then combat arms. extract file into their. Now click combat arms hacks again then scroll down intill you see injectors then click on that. Find a good undetected injector and extract to desktop. Ok now run the injector you downloaded as admin. hit automatic inject then close after inject. then browse back in combat arms folder for the file you downloaded that is the hack and click on it then open. Then open and play cobmat arms and if hack needs hot keys press hot keys. If you need to know process to oen of injectors ask me.