Thread: Namecycler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    i've actually seen this, it does exist

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  2. #17
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Adding [Admin] next to your name was done via sendtoserver, which is not possible to do anymore.

  3. #18
    cubanelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Adding [Admin] next to your name was done via sendtoserver, which is not possible to do anymore.
    Was it really? I had never used that one... I haven't even done s2s in a few months.
    If you have any questions, PM Me. I always check them.
    PEACE, HOMIES!

  4. #19
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by TemptAsian View Post
    You and your ideas; first it was supersuicide, now this.
    I get alladem brainwaves.

  5. #20
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    I get alladem brainwaves.
    Why do you even want this anyway? ._.

  6. #21
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by TemptAsian View Post


    Why do you even want this anyway? ._.
    for shits and giggles

  7. #22
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The only thing I can see wrong with this is even though your name it changing, you still have the same amount of kills that you did before you died. So even if your name did change, they would eventually catch on

  8. #23
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    The only thing I can see wrong with this is even though your name it changing, you still have the same amount of kills that you did before you died. So even if your name did change, they would eventually catch on

    NEW HACK IDEA:

    Killspoofer?

    Prevention of haxor detection

  9. #24
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post



    NEW HACK IDEA:

    Killspoofer?

    Prevention of haxor detection
    Now THAT is a good idea, if you were able to set how many kills/deaths you had..

  10. #25
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Now THAT is a good idea, if you were able to set how many kills/deaths you had..
    Make yourself 8 -12 or some other score so that you never get accused.


  11. #26
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Make yourself 8 -12 or some other score so that you never get accused.

    Or you could OPK the shit out of everyone, suicide, then change your score to look like theirs. Insta-hacker-camo.

  12. #27
    gunman353's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In_Your_Computer!!
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Or you could OPK the shit out of everyone, suicide, then change your score to look like theirs. Insta-hacker-camo.
    If you had that and name change after suicide, no one would know who the opker was

  13. #28
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    If you had that and name change after suicide, no one would know who the opker was
    Exactly

  14. #29
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    aero so smart


  15. #30
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    aero so smart

    Den aero should code it
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast