Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    DonBruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France...in a old car under the Eiffel Tower
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok
    /msg2short

  2. #17
    TheGoodB0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    In Love
    @DonBruno
    N1 server, atm, i must put clan tag now ?

  3. #18
    DonBruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France...in a old car under the Eiffel Tower
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please download TeamSpeak3 and join us there,or use our forums

  4. #19
    Risina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Skype Name:Nicacaa
    Steam Name:Zilas9
    AlterIWnet:Nicacaa
    Well i got teamspeak3 but i gotta register
    then, please i've been looking for a good clan for some time now
    i never wallhack and stuff like that i use lvl and Trainers

  5. #20
    DonBruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France...in a old car under the Eiffel Tower
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Risina View Post
    Skype Name:Nicacaa
    Steam Name:Zilas9
    AlterIWnet:Nicacaa
    Well i got teamspeak3 but i gotta register
    then, please i've been looking for a good clan for some time now
    i never wallhack and stuff like that i use lvl and Trainers
    @Risina

    Register at our forums.Link in my signature.There you'll see where you should post your apply.

    Also,join us at TS,IP at forums too.

  6. #21
    Risina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBruno View Post
    @Risina

    Register at our forums.Link in my signature.There you'll see where you should post your apply.

    Also,join us at TS,IP at forums too.
    Have done good sir
    but i cant seem to find the Teamspeak IP S:
    Last edited by Risina; 08-08-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  7. #22
    DonBruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France...in a old car under the Eiffel Tower
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Risina View Post
    Have done good sir
    but i cant seem to find the Teamspeak IP S:
    You have a *********** widget on the right side of the forum.2 form the dedicated servers and one from TS.

    Anyway, wor.serveirc.com:10033

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Clan Multigaming
    By hackzor2010 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:09 AM
  2. CS Source Clan/Server
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 01:21 PM
  3. HEY CHRONO, the MPGH gunz clan NEEDS A SIG
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:34 PM
  4. SNA Clan Advertising
    By AdamWest in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 05:31 PM
  5. Joining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.
    By Dmx in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:52 PM