Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnumber4 View Post
    U Kidding right? LOL you kidding ?
    i say ONLY AP CAPSULE GUN
    can u add me on skype ? i have an offer for you
    skype : kingofproz

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  2. #17
    iamnumber4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    can u add me on skype ? i have an offer for you
    skype : kingofproz
    i added you ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

  3. #18
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnumber4 View Post
    i added you ?!
    Nop... Are u GG Allen?

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  4. #19
    hunt3rh3ad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This troll. ahhaahhhahahahahaha

  5. #20
    iamnumber4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by hunt3rh3ad View Post
    This troll. ahhaahhhahahahahaha
    ? Traded For
    M4a1 Chrome
    Alligator
    Python
    Fn57
    And the new pistol but i take my account back and give his back ..
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

  6. #21
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got seroja python,luger looking for?

  7. #22
    4everalone91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    Are you looking for Mosin, Thompson, walther, mac, and other cap gunz?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Buy Account with python and (tpg epko or KATANA )
    By eilielevy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. Selling TPG1 Epko Account and more
    By RedSpot in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 03:46 AM
  3. Selling Captain Amazing Account - LUGER+SW1911+COLTSAA AND MORE 26k EUROS
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:03 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 04:54 PM
  5. Bypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
    By Xeg in forum Knight Online Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 06:03 PM