Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tidussoul View Post
    Neh that's not true, they changed the way the prices are stored, if you guys would fool around with the memory editor a bit more, it would be possible (probaly)
    no i meant with the cheatengine black has he wont be able to do it anyways @ccman32 already said it cant be brought back. but hey he's a genius he probably has other ways to do it hala germany

  2. #17
    tidussoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    no i meant with the cheatengine black has he wont be able to do it anyways @ccman32 already said it cant be brought back. but hey he's a genius he probably has other ways to do it hala germany
    ccman said it wasn't possible because the prices are stored differently, (wich is what I said) you could probaly get it work again, if you figured out how they were stored, however if they are now server sided you would have to use packet injection (wich is illegal I think) to get the job done.

  3. #18
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tidussoul View Post
    ccman said it wasn't possible because the prices are stored differently, (wich is what I said) you could probaly get it work again, if you figured out how they were stored, however if they are now server sided you would have to use packet injection (wich is illegal I think) to get the job done.
    yep that's why we wait for bypass

  4. #19
    tidussoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    yep that's why we wait for bypass
    You have no idea what you are talking about are you?

    lol.

    This has nothing to do with bypassing.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tidussoul For This Useful Post:

    [RAPGOD]EMINEM (01-03-2013)

  6. #20
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tidussoul View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about are you?

    lol.

    This has nothing to do with bypassing.
    my euro adder doesnt work without bypass, i keep getting banned , as for weapon i never tried so i dont know just saying

    ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tidussoul View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about are you?

    lol.

    This has nothing to do with bypassing.
    also im fairly new, so i dont know anything about the weapon adder

  7. #21
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    found an undetectet Cheatengine it crashs after a short time but enough to add the guns
    give me and ill make a new roundskipper

  8. #22
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nothing special, just bugged items, with bugged value..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Gun add for free
    By antonio111 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. [Help Request] Can anyone gun add for free please?
    By xxar3sxx in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. I need a favor will someone gun add for me Thanks ;D
    By COLE5215212 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:21 PM
  4. Gun add for me please i only have x32 TY ;D
    By COLE5215212 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:20 PM
  5. ill put the guns on for you
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:27 AM