Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    maims1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FFA Fox Hunting
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    trading account qith ap guns Trade only

    Im going to trade my ava account.

    Level Lieutenant 5th class
    S/d 1.5
    Wins/Losses 900/700 (I will show you in screen share)
    Ap: 0 ( I never bought just Gcoins (Ijji ftw)
    : 30k left
    Weapons:

    Pointman:
    MP40
    PPSH 41 (PERMANENT)
    L2A3 STERLING (TIMED)

    Riffleman:
    Stg 44 (Permanent)
    M2 Carbine
    Para
    M4a1 mk3
    Firefox
    Hk416 (Gcoined)

    Sniper:
    Kar98k
    Frf2

    Secondary:
    Walther P38 (Permanent)
    Walther P38 (Permanent)
    Python 357 (Permanent)
    Tmp
    Glock 17c
    DEAGLE (Farmed)

    There are just normal Grenades on it,
    The account was never hacked/banned apart my deaagle farm... -.-

    My skype id is derclaasi:
    IM TRADING ONLY THROUGH MIDDLEMEN AND ITS ONLY A TRADE, IM NOT SELLING, IM LOOKING FOR OTHER AP CAPS.

  2. #2
    X~BlacK~X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your mom ASS
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cold
    i got acc with tar charry and doul barabatos no hacks talk with me if u want

  3. #3
    Expres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Look at This acc if u want to trade...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...some-accs.html

    if u want Skype:
    orian.opk

  4. #4
    maims1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FFA Fox Hunting
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Im accepting every ap weapon and pistol, has to be same Value.

  5. #5
    prostyle312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i give you an account with Fg42 and S&W m29 or Mosin with coltsaa

  6. #6
    mathiaschrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    DO u happen to wanna trade the Mosin with Colt for my account with alot of guns..
    add me on skype -> imathias1997 (Or imathias97) i cant remember xD
    I have EXP boost for like 50 days as well as some of the limited guns (Timed Cannon and Timed Dual Milads (Not for long))

  7. #7
    Falcony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maims1998 View Post
    Im going to trade my ava account.

    Level Lieutenant 5th class
    S/d 1.5
    Wins/Losses 900/700 (I will show you in screen share)
    Ap: 0 ( I never bought just Gcoins (Ijji ftw)
    €: 30k left
    Weapons:

    Pointman:
    MP40
    PPSH 41 (PERMANENT)
    L2A3 STERLING (TIMED)

    Riffleman:
    Stg 44 (Permanent)
    M2 Carbine
    Para
    M4a1 mk3
    Firefox
    Hk416 (Gcoined)

    Sniper:
    Kar98k
    Frf2

    Secondary:
    Walther P38 (Permanent)
    Walther P38 (Permanent)
    Python 357 (Permanent)
    Tmp
    Glock 17c
    DEAGLE (Farmed)

    There are just normal Grenades on it,
    The account was never hacked/banned apart my deaagle farm... -.-

    My skype id is derclaasi:
    IM TRADING ONLY THROUGH MIDDLEMEN AND ITS ONLY A TRADE, IM NOT SELLING, IM LOOKING FOR OTHER AP CAPS.
    hello im willing to buy this acc for 50 euro paysafe add me on skype bxqlusive

  8. #8
    maims1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FFA Fox Hunting
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ Prostyle123
    I don't know, ur weapons are ok but i need/want the same amount of weapons .

  9. #9
    trickyshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maims1998 View Post
    Im accepting every ap weapon and pistol, has to be same Value.
    hello i wanna trade it to you but i cant find you on skype.
    will you add me on skype please my name is bxqlusive.
    then ill share some printscreens of my acc.

    ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by prostyle312 View Post
    i give you an account with Fg42 and S&W m29 or Mosin with coltsaa
    i wanna trade that account for my acc.

Similar Threads

  1. [CF]Trading Account with GOOD guns
    By mrkiller2011 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 06:41 AM