Thread: AVA Account

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    AVA Account

    Requirements :

    ALL Euro guns & Euro Guns, Don't care Rank / S/D. Prefer name not have numbers in it or like XxShinobixX.

    From there on I will pay more according to how many AP guns there are.

    Skype : iBuyYouSell

    I have BF3 Premium account, GW2 US to trade, money to add onto one of the accounts or pay in full USD paypal.

  2. #2
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I have an account with most euro guns and caps (like 70 weapons), what is your base price?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  3. #3
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    I have an account with most euro guns and caps (like 70 weapons), what is your base price?
    Give me an offer to start with?

  4. #4
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    The rank is Captain 3rd I think, it has all top/mid tier guns, all euro caps except Borte Chino it also has quite a few limited weapons: BG Crusher, TAR Cherry, Holy Mackarel, Mk.23 Tempest, M4A1 Freedom, P90 Freedom, PGM Freedom, Blue Skull, AK74M Seroja, FN-57, Python .357 and M93Ra Beretta.
    I was thinking about 100$?

    Edit: I eurofarmed when that euro-glitch was availible (each game over 100k euro), when it was on IJJI. I didn't get banned nor it will be banned and I've spent ~300$ on this account.
    Last edited by Fluxie; 01-20-2013 at 02:59 AM.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  5. #5
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    The rank is Captain 3rd I think, it has all top/mid tier guns, all euro caps except Borte Chino it also has quite a few limited weapons: BG Crusher, TAR Cherry, Holy Mackarel, Mk.23 Tempest, M4A1 Freedom, P90 Freedom, PGM Freedom, Blue Skull, AK74M Seroja, FN-57, Python .357 and M93Ra Beretta.
    I was thinking about 100$?

    Edit: I eurofarmed when that euro-glitch was availible (each game over 100k euro), when it was on IJJI. I didn't get banned nor it will be banned and I've spent ~300$ on this account.
    I will have to think about that. $100 is a lot, you have more than what I need.

  6. #6
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    do you want 1 of that? all guns 6 mills never banned i play with those everyday i sell 1 for a player here and he is happy
    50 euros ? pm me
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...k-account.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iBuyYouSell View Post
    Requirements :

    ALL Euro guns & Euro Guns, Don't care Rank / S/D. Prefer name not have numbers in it or like XxShinobixX.

    From there on I will pay more according to how many AP guns there are.

    Skype : iBuyYouSell

    I have BF3 Premium account, GW2 US to trade, money to add onto one of the accounts or pay in full USD paypal.
    Last edited by skottos; 01-20-2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: change something

  7. #7
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    do you want 1 of that? all guns 6 mills never banned i play with those everyday i sell 1 for a player here and he is happy
    50 euros ? pm me
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...k-account.html
    Looking for lower ;3

  8. #8
    Blatko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Dont tras, Reytiger is fkin scamer!!!

  9. #9
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatko View Post
    Dont tras, Reytiger is fkin scamer!!!
    How so? Just post in scammer grave.

  10. #10
    domko78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    scammer dont sell with him^ hes just scammed me changed my password and didnt pay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to domko78 For This Useful Post:

    iBuyYouSell (01-20-2013)

  12. #11
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by domko78 View Post
    scammer dont sell with him^ hes just scammed me changed my password and didnt pay
    You think i'd pay without trying the accounts first? I tried it while you were screensharing me or whatever. I'm not going to play your half half game. Who would pay after just getting info? You have to try it first. I did exactly what happened, you saw everything, not one thing was changed in front of your eyes. You saw the whole process. Don't try to give me info and rush me to pay and then accuse me that I changed the information when you saw me on screenshare logging in multiple times, you even told me try this and that.

  13. #12
    iBuyYouSell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Ravallo, close please, no longer need to buy, not interested.

Similar Threads

  1. How much do you think this ava account would go for?
    By geekylion in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 08:08 AM
  2. AVA account for sale:competitive account
    By geekylion in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:40 PM
  3. AVA account sale & Services
    By lostlord in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. Selling AVA account(ijji) full info
    By lostlord in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Im Selling aVa account + COD4 And COD5 key for
    By youngbucks in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:43 PM