Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    moran24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    A great Acc = Sweet AcC xD

    my friend left ava and give me a acc with alot of ap caps
    but i hate this weps
    i have more then 25 weps raguel from the shop
    Python [x2] FG42 Eligthor Winscterr S&W M29 PPSH [ PRement ] DSR DRagin to 12 days xD
    i looking for Sniper From AP Caps And python
    or Blue Skull
    Skype : moran-de-porto

  2. #2
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    try youre scamms not on this site please

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpack For This Useful Post:

    mrdome21 (02-05-2013)

  4. #3
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @zauxxx22, I'm not protecting him because we work together or w/e, but because I've experienced (still experiencing) this.

    Post some proof of him scamming and not: "The father of a friend of my pet rock's uncle which has a good AVA player which is SnowShovel's nephew and told me that he's a scammer."
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  5. #4
    nicosane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Raytiger3
    give me my 10$ epin, i give u my account i have proof sceen shoot from skype!!!!

  6. #5
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    @zauxxx22, I'm not protecting him because we work together or w/e, but because I've experienced (still experiencing) this.

    Post some proof of him scamming and not: "The father of a friend of my pet rock's uncle which has a good AVA player which is SnowShovel's nephew and told me that he's a scammer."
    you know i dont have proove because i havent been scammed by him
    but when allot of people complain about someone he is a scammer

  7. #6
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by zauxxx22 View Post
    you know i dont have proove because i havent been scammed by him
    but when allot of people complain about someone he is a scammer
    Same for me, lots of them complain about it, while like.. 3 have tried to trade with me...
    Still, you need proof.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  8. #7
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

    Same for me, lots of them complain about it, while like.. 3 have tried to trade with me...
    Still, you need proof.
    well a proof of you scamming is on the scammer grave now go check it out

  9. #8
    lordernder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    alpes
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    raytiger somehow i have the feeling you are the gaylord superhhacker

    and besides that you are NL = not trustworthy

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] ☺Sweet acc For Sell☺
    By moran24 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. [WTS] 2 Great legit Major accs
    By ImTheEnder1998 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
  3. sell lvl 17 acc for member acc 40+acc
    By jaanup12 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 06:32 AM
  4. SILKROAD ACC - WARROCK ACC
    By Punk112 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:14 AM