Thread: M40A5 / FN57

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    M40A5 / FN57

    Rank: Sergeant First Class 5
    S/D: ~2.4
    Wins/Losses: 330/70
    Euros: ~270k
    Battle Points: 1k
    Euro Weapons: Veresk, SR-3M / XM8, AMD65, FN-FNC / PGM.338, ASW.338
    Capsule Weapons: M4A1 Carpio, Firefox
    AP Weapons: M40A5, FN57

    At the moment it comes with EXP UP 100% (expendable), Euro Plus (14 days) and Supply Point Up 30% (expendable).

    Account is clean. No hacks have been used.

    I'm looking for good account with Noel FR-F2.
    Last edited by DeNut; 02-18-2013 at 04:52 PM.

  2. #2
    IwantMosinorPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNut View Post
    Rank: Sergeant First Class 5
    S/D: ~2.4
    Wins/Losses: 330/70
    Euros: ~270k
    Battle Points: 1k
    Euro Weapons: Veresk, SR-3M / XM8, AMD65, FN-FNC / PGM.338, ASW.338
    Capsule Weapons: M4A1 Carpio, Firefox
    AP Weapons: M40A5, FN57

    Account is clean. No hacks have been used.

    I'm looking for good account with Noel FR-F2.
    Would u trade it into TPG-1 EPKO?

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No, sorry. Like in the thread - Noel FR-F2.

  4. #4
    Austin12271999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    how about a nagant

  5. #5
    Cibor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    u will tarde for Moisn acc?

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I'm only interested in Noel FR-F2.

  7. #7
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNut View Post
    Rank: Sergeant First Class 5
    S/D: ~2.4
    Wins/Losses: 330/70
    Euros: ~270k
    Battle Points: 1k
    Euro Weapons: Veresk, SR-3M / XM8, AMD65, FN-FNC / PGM.338, ASW.338
    Capsule Weapons: M4A1 Carpio, Firefox
    AP Weapons: M40A5, FN57

    At the moment it comes with EXP UP 100% (expendable), Euro Plus (14 days) and Supply Point Up 30% (expendable).

    Account is clean. No hacks have been used.

    I'm looking for good account with Noel FR-F2.
    i see that you want to trade it with an noel Fr-F2 only, but what about sell, do you also sell it and if so what would be your price (you can PM me if you prefer)

    thanks
    I Miss the old time


  8. #8
    Cibor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i see that you want to trade it with an noel Fr-F2 only, but what about sell, do you also sell it and if so what would be your price (you can PM me if you prefer)

    thanks
    Dude why did u stop make Hacks?
    u was really good!

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i see that you want to trade it with an noel Fr-F2 only, but what about sell, do you also sell it and if so what would be your price (you can PM me if you prefer)
    thanks
    I'm not interested in selling, sorry.
    Last edited by DeNut; 02-19-2013 at 05:36 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeNut For This Useful Post:

    AVA PlaYe (02-19-2013)

  11. #10
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i have alligator python coltsaa and noel frf2 if u want add me on skype : kingofproz

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    i have alligator python coltsaa and noel frf2 if u want add me on skype : kingofproz
    I've added you but I'm not sure since there're 3 contacts with same name. Mine is pauldohhh.

  13. #12
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNut View Post
    I've added you but I'm not sure since there're 3 contacts with same name. Mine is pauldohhh.
    cant find u :/ i my photo is me sitting XP

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  14. #13
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I can gunadd Noel FR-F2 to any of your accounts,but it needs 1490 AP to add it.

  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    DeNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    CLOSE PLEASE.
    Last edited by DeNut; 02-19-2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: not trading anymore

Similar Threads

  1. HD - Battlefield 3 - Episode 3 - MereKxNub M40A5 Sniper Montage
    By freedom577 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:35 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. [Release] Selling Kar98k and Fn57 account
    By emerson778 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:45 AM
  4. [Release] Selling a KAR/FN57/Firefox/SW1911 account
    By 27ecastudent in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:59 PM
  5. [Release] selling my FN57 acc
    By t3rmi8tr in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:08 AM