Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    oh kirua busted?

  2. #17
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's Box View Post
    oh kirua busted?
    Busted for what?

    he failed to scam me, so now he's QQing b/c Aeria won't recover the account of him. ROFL

  3. #18
    ZyeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    im just saying that ppl are not suposted to buy from you..

  4. #19
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    even if you are right
    no one will take the risk to buy it because its a risk of been recovered

  5. #20
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyeX View Post
    im just saying that ppl are not suposted to buy from you..
    yeah yeah, you were suppose to recover the account and I get scammed, so you can resell it and take other people's money. But guess what? I'm not a retard like you. Next time use that empty head of yours before trying to scam me.

    btw Pandora, why are you here? Even if you're interested in buying my account, I won't sell it to the likes of you.
    @Flengo, @BACKD00R
    Please help me clear these idiots from my thread.
    Last edited by Kirua; 02-25-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  6. #21
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    yeah yeah, you were suppose to recover the account and I get scammed, so you can resell it and take other people's money. But guess what? I'm not a retard like you. Next time use that empty head of yours before trying to scam me.

    btw Pandora, why are you here? Even if you're interested in buying my account, I won't sell it to the likes of you.
    Everybody hates the likes like Pandora overall. I hate those people IRL.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. #22
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

    Everybody hates the likes like Pandora overall. I hate those people IRL.
    no and scammers like you are better

  8. #23
    ZyeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    yeah yeah, you were suppose to recover the account and I get scammed, so you can resell it and take other people's money. But guess what? I'm not a retard like you. Next time use that empty head of yours before trying to scam me.

    btw Pandora, why are you here? Even if you're interested in buying my account, I won't sell it to the likes of you.
    @Flengo, @BACKD00R
    Please help me clear these idiots from my thread.
    if u are that smart, put our coversation here, because ppl wont believe you, proof that i gave u acc or u wont find buyer

  9. #24
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyeX View Post
    if u are that smart, put our coversation here, because ppl wont believe you, proof that i gave u acc or u wont find buyer
    ROFL! Son, your kind of stupidity is hard to find these days. Its must be hard to think without a brain, am I right?

    1st. you did not give me the account, I brought it.
    2nd. keep posting here, because I want to explore the depth of your stupidity.

  10. #25
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Stop brainlessly accusing people, put up a scam report if he did indeed scam you, I'm not saying he did. And stop with the mindless flaming...

  11. #26
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister. View Post
    Stop brainlessly accusing people, put up a scam report if he did indeed scam you, I'm not saying he did. And stop with the mindless flaming...
    ray dident scamm me because i aint stupid

    if you look at scammer grave ther are 2 scammer posts on ray
    the 2nd one is with proof but ray refunded because he got caught

  12. #27
    ZyeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    ROFL! Son, your kind of stupidity is hard to find these days. Its must be hard to think without a brain, am I right?

    1st. you did not give me the account, I brought it.
    2nd. keep posting here, because I want to explore the depth of your stupidity.
    well im not practicing my stupidity, im just saying, PUT A PROOF AND I WILL LEAVE U ALONE!

  13. #28
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyeX View Post
    well im not practicing my stupidity, im just saying, PUT A PROOF AND I WILL LEAVE U ALONE!
    I don't want you to leave me alone. If you leave, where else will I get my daily entertainment?

  14. #29
    ZyeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    I don't want you to leave me alone. If you leave, where else will I get my daily entertainment?
    now i see, probably u didnt get any candy for christmas soo u are hacking other accounts?

  15. #30
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyeX View Post
    now i see, probably u didnt get any candy for christmas soo u are hacking other accounts?
    I'm glade you think that highly of me. I'd love to hack some more of your accounts if you have them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] best ava account ever at mpgh I need only Paysafecard/Ukash/EPin
    By fritzderseller in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:05 PM
  2. [WTS] Selling best AVA Account.
    By Kirua in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:51 PM
  3. [WTS] Best AVA Account!!!!
    By dermax78 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 01:54 PM
  4. [WTS] Best AVA Account you will ever find (selling)
    By thisgameownscf in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:45 AM
  5. Im Selling aVa account + COD4 And COD5 key for
    By youngbucks in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:43 PM