Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Trading Mosin and FN57

    Account Info-
    Rank: Sgt 5th Class [Light Blue Rank]
    S/D: ~1.75
    Euro: about 20k.
    The account has a mosin and FN57. It also have the standard euro guns; Para, M4.Mk3, M40, TPG-1, Veresk, MP7 and others.


    I'm mainly looking for the following:
    -An AP Capsule Rifle
    -Either EPKO or VSS Katana
    -MUST have an AP Capsule Pistol(s) - Does NOT matter which one. No Timed Walther sht.
    -Rank must be the same or higher than mine.
    -No bullshit Tar-Cherry, Tempest, or Dual Barbs.

    I can do a trade for an account with multiple AP pistols, and no AP primaries.
    I have a beta Warface account & if you play Maplestory, I have around $75 worth of items and an account to add depending on your account.

    Middle Man will be used unless you decide to go first.
    My skype is ophantastic.

    Thread Account was acquired from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...r-account.html

  2. #2
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got an account with multiple pistols
    add me on skype: skwon24

  3. #3
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    I got an account with multiple pistols
    add me on skype: skwon24
    added. /10char

  4. #4
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    buuuuuump.

  5. #5
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    i got the right account for u pm me asap it has antique and pyton and m4a1 freedom plus 386 coupons and a food tray its 2nd LT winlose is 1040 /1013 21k
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Account Info-
    Rank: Sgt 5th Class [Light Blue Rank]
    S/D: ~1.75
    Euro: about 20k.
    The account has a mosin and FN57. It also have the standard euro guns; Para, M4.Mk3, M40, TPG-1, Veresk, MP7 and others.


    I'm mainly looking for the following:
    -An AP Capsule Rifle
    -Either EPKO or VSS Katana
    -MUST have an AP Capsule Pistol(s) - Does NOT matter which one. No Timed Walther sht.
    -Rank must be the same or higher than mine.
    -No bullshit Tar-Cherry, Tempest, or Dual Barbs.

    I can do a trade for an account with multiple AP pistols, and no AP primaries.
    I have a beta Warface account & if you play Maplestory, I have around $75 worth of items and an account to add depending on your account.

    Middle Man will be used unless you decide to go first.
    My skype is ophantastic.

    Thread Account was acquired from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...r-account.html

  6. #6
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    i got the right account for u pm me asap it has antique and pyton and m4a1 freedom plus 386 coupons and a food tray its 2nd LT winlose is 1040 /1013 21k
    add me on skype.

  7. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Looking for a FR-Noel also!

  8. #8
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    So... You want a straight upgrade from your account?!
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  9. #9
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    So... You want a straight upgrade from your account?!
    Noo. I'm just looking for ONE primary and/or pistol(s) that are listed.

    So like an account with just an Epko, FG or like three pistols.

  10. #10
    hypnotiQs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Want tarde acc with silver and more gun?

  11. #11
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnotiQs View Post
    Want tarde acc with silver and more gun?
    i'm pretty sure you added me on skype but you never respond. What's your skype?

  12. #12
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    go on skype
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    add me on skype.
    Last edited by soulnite12; 03-14-2013 at 02:31 PM.

  13. #13
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    go on skype
    I added you.

  14. #14
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    kk am online now lets do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    I added you.


    ---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

    XD he hacked my account ahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Account Info-
    Rank: Sgt 5th Class [Light Blue Rank]
    S/D: ~1.75
    Euro: about 20k.
    The account has a mosin and FN57. It also have the standard euro guns; Para, M4.Mk3, M40, TPG-1, Veresk, MP7 and others.


    I'm mainly looking for the following:
    -An AP Capsule Rifle
    -Either EPKO or VSS Katana
    -MUST have an AP Capsule Pistol(s) - Does NOT matter which one. No Timed Walther sht.
    -Rank must be the same or higher than mine.
    -No bullshit Tar-Cherry, Tempest, or Dual Barbs.

    I can do a trade for an account with multiple AP pistols, and no AP primaries.
    I have a beta Warface account & if you play Maplestory, I have around $75 worth of items and an account to add depending on your account.

    Middle Man will be used unless you decide to go first.
    My skype is ophantastic.

    Thread Account was acquired from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...r-account.html

  15. #15
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    LOL. ok. gtfo my thread with your fake ass account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Trading Mosin+Fn57 account and Predator account
    By Maxedout in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. [WTS] Account with mosin and fn57
    By Orchid in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
  3. Trading Captain acc for acc whit epko or mosin and ap pistol
    By bombillo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:25 AM
  4. Trade S&W M29 and FN57 ACC
    By ignasava213 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:45 AM
  5. Trade S&W M29 and FN57 ACC
    By ignasava213 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 11:09 AM