Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    DeadlySniperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation All euro cap gun account + more

    Hi guys,
    I'm selling AVA account with all of the euro caps besides the hk mjollinar.
    Rank:captain 1
    Melee:field knife
    Armor:08 helmet,armor-314 days,gloves and joint protectors. Iyan cb105 boots-65 days
    4 pairs of 07 armor
    Backpack a: extra ammo +2(*3 sets) Kevlar + 5 (*6 sets)
    Backpack b:+ 2 % mobility-71 days, helmet +5(*8)
    Backpack c: Kevlar defense + 5%(*7), helmet + 10% (*5)
    Rw reg weapons: para groza amd r4 kel tec m14 xm8 etc.
    Sr: m40a5 fr Pgm Dsr blaser asw awm
    Pm: spas and some others



    Price: 45$
    Last edited by DeadlySniperMan; 03-13-2013 at 02:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Win/lose? xxxxxxxx
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  3. #3
    BlackFridayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    As you can see this acc is clearly euro added, so i really wouldnt trust this guy...

  4. #4
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Cheaper just to buy a hacked account on low rank

  5. #5
    DeadlySniperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFridayy View Post
    As you can see this acc is clearly euro added, so i really wouldnt trust this guy...
    How is this account euro added? You are the biggest dumbass on the planet! How could you tell if this account is euro added ? I won euro jack pot several times and haven't played much since so that's why I have Kevlar and helmet defense

  6. #6
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hah. HAHAH.
    "Several times"
    The Euro Jackpot is 10 000 caps, my friend. I know someone which has won 4 jackpots, after spending like 200€.

    You can simply gunadd the kevlar and helmet defense and you said that you have everything besides Mjöllnir, that means that you have a Dual Uzi and Super RedHawk, which are new.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. #7
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    who would buy a hacked account >_> really selling this >_>

  8. #8
    IDeltaI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySniperMan View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm selling AVA account with all of the euro caps besides the hk mjollinar.
    Rank:captain 1
    Melee:field knife
    Armor:08 helmet,armor-314 days,gloves and joint protectors. Iyan cb105 boots-65 days
    4 pairs of 07 armor
    Backpack a: extra ammo +2(*3 sets) Kevlar + 5 (*6 sets)
    Backpack b:+ 2 % mobility-71 days, helmet +5(*8)
    Backpack c: Kevlar defense + 5%(*7), helmet + 10% (*5)
    Rw reg weapons: para groza amd r4 kel tec m14 xm8 etc.
    Sr: m40a5 fr Pgm Dsr blaser asw awm
    Pm: spas and some others



    Price: 45$


    Lol are u on some drugs mate?

    45$? for what farm euro and other hacks?

  9. #9
    DeadlySniperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    Hah. HAHAH.
    "Several times"
    The Euro Jackpot is 10 000 caps, my friend. I know someone which has won 4 jackpots, after spending like 200€.

    You can simply gunadd the kevlar and helmet defense and you said that you have everything besides Mjöllnir, that means that you have a Dual Uzi and Super RedHawk, which are new.
    Yes, i have them -_- i said i havent played much..... next time read closer!

  10. #10
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Nice try scamming, but the chances on winning "multiple Euro Jackpots" is small. And you happen to want to sell your account...?
    This is too suspicious. Euro added. Period.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #11
    DeadlySniperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    -_- this is not my main so of course I want to sell it. And yes I know their slim I spent 250 winning
    Think what u want but it's not euro added

  12. #12
    DeadlySniperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bump bump!!

  13. #13
    Sn0wSkills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    30 $ ???? because it don't worth 45

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] trade account i have all euro cap guns and 300,000 euro trade for mosin account
    By gier30 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 11:34 AM
  2. [WTT] Trading my all euro and all euro cap gun account
    By AwsomeGuy037 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:15 AM
  3. [WTS] Wts non hacked account with all euro cap guns and other
    By derhunter93 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:18 AM
  4. trading account with all euro caps gun excpt fire fox nd madglil
    By owidat1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:06 AM
  5. Pro *Almost All Good Cap guns* Account
    By DєfKOniK in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:14 AM