Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 244
  1. #31
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Max 200 is what I am trying to say, well anyway you are the seller w/e I say is shlt. Just my opinion to be honest, it is the most awesome account.

    My offer is 130+ or with a blacklight account with all items except taunts.
    I am looking only for money, also I plan to do it through PayPal
    Also, I have seen much worse accounts go for a lot more
    Especially if you say "most awesome account"
    Last edited by DDK083196; 03-24-2013 at 07:42 PM.

  2. #32
    computertakeover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    321
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    Thank you, hope you get rich xD
    THANKS YOU

  3. #33
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    I am looking only for money, also I plan to do it through PayPal
    Also, I have seen much worse accounts go for a lot more
    Especially if you say "most awesome account"
    If u are waiting for a "300" or more then you are probably dreaming... There was no account sold more than 200 as far as I know of

    My best offer is 130 with my blr account

  4. #34
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    If u are waiting for a "300" or more then you are probably dreaming... There was no account sold more than 200 as far as I know of

    My best offer is 130 with my blr account
    Then you're definitely wrong because I have seen multiple, also, I do not accept your offer so please stop posting here

  5. #35
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    His price is ridiculous and I own everything he owns and more

    ---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wSkills View Post
    250 $ max LOL
    These 2 are the potential buyers at the moment with $250
    Quote Originally Posted by ducienz View Post
    i take it if u sell it for $250 buy it tonight

  6. #36
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Thats why his account was never sold
    I'm not going for anything nearly as bizarre as his price, I'm just going to see if anyone offers more for this account.
    Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying a worse account for $350, because people brought the price up to that.

  7. #37
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    I'm not going for anything nearly as bizarre as his price, I'm just going to see if anyone offers more for this account.
    Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying a worse account for $350, because people brought the price up to that.
    His price is 300...

  8. #38
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    His price is 300...
    If you look at the very fist post/the start of the thread, he says $500, also, again, I have way more exclusive items than him

  9. #39
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    I'm not going for anything nearly as bizarre as his price, I'm just going to see if anyone offers more for this account.
    Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying a worse account for $350, because people brought the price up to that.

    You git ripped... and I think the account is worth 150-180.

  10. #40
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

    You git ripped... and I think the account is worth 150-180.
    Hey Riddick, are you an official OMM? And, will PayPal try to get the money back if it is over $200 spent at once? (I think uAVA mentioned this)

    Also, his or mine?

    When I payed teh $350, I'm fairly sure he said there was a certain way he told me to word who I was sending it to so it did not try to recall it
    Last edited by DDK083196; 03-24-2013 at 09:48 PM.

  11. #41
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    Hey Riddick, are you an official OMM? And, will PayPal try to get the money back if it is over $200 spent at once? (I think uAVA mentioned this)

    Also, his or mine?

    When I payed teh $350, I'm fairly sure he said there was a certain way he told me to word who I was sending it to so it did not try to recall it
    I'm not sure, so the best way to find out is ask an Official MiddMan the question in the middleman Lounge.

    Stop by the Lounge, have a shmoke, and a tipple

  12. #42
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Also, I will only be accepting money from a PayPal balance (preferrably), as I will not take any risks of chargebacks

  13. #43
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    Also, I will only be accepting money from a PayPal balance (preferrably), as I will not take any risks of chargebacks
    doesn't matter, you won't know if its transferred from a bank to paypal or not because when sent money

    Bank -> paypal -> paypal balance -> sent

  14. #44
    Sn0wSkills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    130dollars (could go up more if we discuss)

    Edit: reason I put 130 is because of this
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...caps-guns.html
    And yes I saw you have valentinoid and those stuff but all skin.

    Also, what is your skype


    Edit2: btw if anybody offers more than 200... Probably going to do a charge back on you, derp
    so what your skype ?

  15. #45
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wSkills View Post
    so what your skype ?
    I don't post my skype/msn/aim.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best and Funniest GamerTags you have ever seen
    By XFOZR in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 03:29 AM
  2. post the best tag(s) you have ever seen
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. BEST GRAPH I HAVE EVER SEEN
    By whitten in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. best ownage i have ever seen ><
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Tags for this Thread