Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 244
  1. #46
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    I don't post my skype/msn/aim.
    PM it then.
    *sigh* people that keep their info secret.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  2. #47
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post


    PM it then.
    *sigh* people that keep their info secret.
    Seems like he does have enough posts to let other users sent pms to him.

  3. #48
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    doesn't matter, you won't know if its transferred from a bank to paypal or not because when sent money

    Bank -> paypal -> paypal balance -> sent
    I will be using the information @Ravallo posted here about the PayPal information:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...pal-risks.html

    ---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wSkills View Post
    so what your skype ?
    david_kantor, feel free to add me

  4. #49
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It's sad that you don't have FAL Cannon, Milad and NoŽl HK417.

    By the way, what are the DCs? (Disconnects)
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  5. #50
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    It's sad that you don't have FAL Cannon, Milad and NoŽl HK417.

    By the way, what are the DCs? (Disconnects)
    If he does... Definitely worth 200 or more

  6. #51
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    If he does... Definitely worth 200 or more
    I know someone which has all limited weapons except for the Holy Mackerel, Dual Milads, FAL Milad or FAL Cannon (not sure).
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. #52
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    It's sad that you don't have FAL Cannon, Milad and NoŽl HK417.

    By the way, what are the DCs? (Disconnects)
    444 Disconnects, and sadly, no, I do not have these weapons as I lost interest in the game before they came out, only recently bout some of the new popular weapons

  8. #53
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post


    I know someone which has all limited weapons except for the Holy Mackerel, Dual Milads, FAL Milad or FAL Cannon (not sure).


    Only snowshovel have dual milda, yes he is the only one in us ava.

  9. #54
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Only snowshovel have dual milda, yes he is the only one in us ava.
    Hrr. I thought there was a perma Milad in the lootwheel too?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  10. #55
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post


    Hrr. I thought there was a perma Milad in the lootwheel too?
    Only snow has the permanent dual milda. End of the story. People can only get timed ones

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to u.A.v.A For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (03-25-2013)

  12. #56
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    @ducienz
    @Sn0wSkills
    I assume that you guys have verified PayPal accounts, I will have the OMM check

  13. #57
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    @ducienz
    @Sn0wSkills
    I assume that you guys have verified PayPal accounts, I will have the OMM check
    OMM can't check that... When they sent the money all you need is to look at the process to see if their account is verified or not, if not you can hit the refund and sell it to the next guy.
    You must be new at sell/trade

  14. #58
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    OMM can't check that... When they sent the money all you need is to look at the process to see if their account is verified or not, if not you can hit the refund and sell it to the next guy.
    You must be new at sell/trade
    With selling/receiving money, yes
    Can you tell me what the difference would look like or how I would be able to tell?

  15. #59
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DDK083196 View Post
    With selling/receiving money, yes
    Can you tell me what the difference would look like or how I would be able to tell?
    Last edited by u.A.v.A; 03-26-2013 at 07:54 PM.

  16. #60
    DDK083196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Thank you for the awesome example, just a quick question as words do escape me sometimes:
    bus isn't the recipient the person who receives the money?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best and Funniest GamerTags you have ever seen
    By XFOZR in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 03:29 AM
  2. post the best tag(s) you have ever seen
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. BEST GRAPH I HAVE EVER SEEN
    By whitten in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. best ownage i have ever seen ><
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Tags for this Thread