Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Ck0910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your base, killing your manz!
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep

    HELP ME PLEASE???

    Hey guys, I used to play A.V.A and recently with my new computer set-up I can't play any longer. I know I had a decent A.V.A account but it has been so long I can't remember the guns I had etc. I want to sell the account but I can't for the life of me see what guns are on it, what rank it is, etc. so can someone tell me how to do this? IF there is NOT a way, I would be willing to give my info to an A.V.A OMM and let them log on and see.
    BEFORE trading without OMM or PERIOD read http://www.mpgh.net/forum/687-market...e-trading.html
    Vouches
    Looty:+1 (I went first)
    xXMuRpHXx:+1 (We used MM)
    Piper. +2 (I went first paid 20$ UGC for two accounts)Fast and smooth trade
    Chad911(I went First)
    -[C]vrLe* (No OMM sold to him via PayPal good guy
    remon97 (No OMM good guy)
    »Rhythm« (I went first with account, he then provided the UGC codes)
    MASTERlOGl. (I went first with my info, he then provided his account info and confirmed)
    Scammer
    DayByDay
    Tªß°°
    Pollum

  2. #2
    AeriaBlows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    When you log in, click the PVP Channel 1 button, then click inventory, and through each tab you can see what guns you have, what armors you have, etc.

  3. #3
    Ck0910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your base, killing your manz!
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    As I said I can't run the game, my computer will not let me.
    BEFORE trading without OMM or PERIOD read http://www.mpgh.net/forum/687-market...e-trading.html
    Vouches
    Looty:+1 (I went first)
    xXMuRpHXx:+1 (We used MM)
    Piper. +2 (I went first paid 20$ UGC for two accounts)Fast and smooth trade
    Chad911(I went First)
    -[C]vrLe* (No OMM sold to him via PayPal good guy
    remon97 (No OMM good guy)
    »Rhythm« (I went first with account, he then provided the UGC codes)
    MASTERlOGl. (I went first with my info, he then provided his account info and confirmed)
    Scammer
    DayByDay
    Tªß°°
    Pollum

  4. #4
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Give skype

  5. #5
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The guns so you can sell it. Ask a trusted member that you know or one of the below, to screen share when they open it.

    u.A.V.A
    Raytiger
    Maxedout
    AtlantaFalcons
    and that just leaves the nutcase.
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-24-2013 at 09:25 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    Maxedout (03-25-2013)

  7. #6
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    The guns so you can sell it. Ask a trusted member that you know or one of the below, to screen share when they open it.

    u.A.V.A
    Raytiger
    Maxedout
    and the nutcase.
    Thanks but Raytiger is the most trusted

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to u.A.v.A For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (03-24-2013)

  9. #7
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    The guns so you can sell it. Ask a trusted member that you know or one of the below, to screen share when they open it.

    u.A.V.A
    Raytiger
    Maxedout
    and the nutcase.
    and im not trusted? I am offended


    ---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck0910 View Post
    Hey guys, I used to play A.V.A and recently with my new computer set-up I can't play any longer. I know I had a decent A.V.A account but it has been so long I can't remember the guns I had etc. I want to sell the account but I can't for the life of me see what guns are on it, what rank it is, etc. so can someone tell me how to do this? IF there is NOT a way, I would be willing to give my info to an A.V.A OMM and let them log on and see.
    hey when you find out the weaps it has, pm me, I am also a cf player and if it is as good as i hope it is i might have an acc for you

  10. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

    and im not trusted? I am offended


    ---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------



    hey when you find out the weaps it has, pm me, I am also a cf player and if it is as good as i hope it is i might have an acc for you

    And you. can too if you want. Added
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-24-2013 at 09:26 PM.

  11. #9
    Ck0910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your base, killing your manz!
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Give skype
    ttdigitaltt is my skype
    BEFORE trading without OMM or PERIOD read http://www.mpgh.net/forum/687-market...e-trading.html
    Vouches
    Looty:+1 (I went first)
    xXMuRpHXx:+1 (We used MM)
    Piper. +2 (I went first paid 20$ UGC for two accounts)Fast and smooth trade
    Chad911(I went First)
    -[C]vrLe* (No OMM sold to him via PayPal good guy
    remon97 (No OMM good guy)
    »Rhythm« (I went first with account, he then provided the UGC codes)
    MASTERlOGl. (I went first with my info, he then provided his account info and confirmed)
    Scammer
    DayByDay
    Tªß°°
    Pollum

  12. #10
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post


    Mate. You were previously blacklisten. Just sayin'


    ---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

    By the way, to the OP: if you have any AP weapons, I'm taking it and running away from MPGH.































    Just kidding, here's my Skype: gspeeedz
    I'll also give a pricecheck along.


    ---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

    Note to Riddick:
    You shouldn't randomly give out "trusted members" vouches, even though you're a minion, your opinion isn't heavier.
    And I trust @Maxedout more than myself, since my memory/attentionspan... OOH! A BIRD!
    lol doesnt matter, I've had like 20 legit trades, 10 of which were after i was blacklisted, you obviously haven't heard the whole story about how the blacklist came about

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (03-25-2013)

  14. #11
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post


    Mate. You were previously blacklisten. Just sayin'


    ---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

    By the way, to the OP: if you have any AP weapons, I'm taking it and running away from MPGH.































    Just kidding, here's my Skype: gspeeedz
    I'll also give a pricecheck along.


    ---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

    Note to Riddick:
    You shouldn't randomly give out "trusted members" vouches, even though you're a minion, your opinion isn't heavier.
    And I trust @Maxedout more than myself, since my memory/attentionspan... OOH! A BIRD!
    I tell you what then. Non of you are trusted nOw, and I've got to go back to trawling the Marketplace every day and deleting your spam. SO BE IT!!!

    ---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Suddenly i aint trusted :O
    You're the nutcase, but as I just said, its over trusting you guys from what Raytiger says. AND STOP SPAMMING THE THREADS
    .

  15. #12
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    [COLOR="Green"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I tell you what then. Non of you are trusted nOw, and I've got to go back to trawling the Marketplace every day and deleting your spam. SO BE IT!!!

    ---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------



    You're the nutcase, but as I just said, its over trusting you guys from what Raytiger says. AND STOP SPAMMING THE THREADS
    .
    I have to agree with you, raytiger does spam alot XD it may be annoying but its just the way he is, but ray also has a point, we all can't hand out trusted vouches to random people that we have no had dealings with

  16. #13
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Uh... @Riddick please close this as it's solved.
    People are spamming about my "spam" too.
    Last edited by Fluxie; 03-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me please
    By gui123gui5 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. [Help Request] help me please
    By taotao in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 12:24 AM
  3. [Help Request] Help me please.
    By josias008 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:19 AM
  4. [Help Request] Help me please
    By lazhras in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:57 PM
  5. [Help Request] HELP ME PLEASE- Disable team Axis
    By darkorlegend in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:02 AM