Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring

    PGM Freedom and other guns.

    Pointman:
    Deathmodus
    mp7a1

    Rifleman:
    Para
    xm8
    amd

    Sniper:
    PGM Freedom
    m40a5

    Secondary:
    Super Redhawk
    Beretta Barbatos (Permanent)
    Socom mk23
    Beretta Barbatos (~32 days, if you don't want to repair the perm one :P)

    Special nades:
    Pike bomb for ~1 month

    I am looking for ap guns like noel frf2 or kriss (only those, and I don't care if they're gun added or not.) or maybe ap cap guns.
    I am also accepting CrossFire accounts.
    Not selling.

    We will use an OMM or you go first.

  2. #2
    -ITBoy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Big Hole OOOOO
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    rank ? how much euro ?

  3. #3
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by -ITBoy- View Post
    rank ? how much euro ?
    ~20k euros, almost frf2 rank (32% exp :P)

  4. #4
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    Pointman:
    Deathmodus
    mp7a1

    Rifleman:
    Para
    xm8
    amd

    Sniper:
    PGM Freedom
    m40a5

    Secondary:
    Super Redhawk
    Beretta Barbatos (Permanent)
    Socom mk23
    Beretta Barbatos (~32 days, if you don't want to repair the perm one :P)

    Special nades:
    Pike bomb for ~1 month

    I am looking for ap guns like noel frf2 or kriss (only those, and I don't care if they're gun added or not.) or maybe ap cap guns.
    I am also accepting CrossFire accounts.
    Not selling.

    We will use an OMM or you go first.
    i got a m4a1 freedom account and other stuff on it i would not mine showing u it
    if u wanted a noel account that gunn added u will get banned or it would be banned
    Last edited by soulnite12; 03-28-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  5. #5
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    i got a m4a1 freedom account and other stuff on it i would not mine showing u it
    if u wanted a noel account that gunn added u will get banned or it would be banned
    Don't worry about my account getting banned It's my account and I am willing to take that risk, but first of all, I need to get one...
    What other guns does the m4 freedom account have? I might be interested.

  6. #6
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    m4a1 freedom timed pyton for 39 days 265 coupons food tray timed and mace timed and other guns bought with AP from the shop
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    Don't worry about my account getting banned It's my account and I am willing to take that risk, but first of all, I need to get one...
    What other guns does the m4 freedom account have? I might be interested.

  7. #7
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    m4a1 freedom timed pyton for 39 days 265 coupons food tray timed and mace timed and other guns bought with AP from the shop
    Can you give me a full list of all the guns you have? Cause by what you just said, my account is much better since timed guns are worth nothing.

    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    @Riddick can you add the scorpion evo in the pointman gun list? I can't edit the first post anymore...

  8. #8
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    can u give me your skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    Can you give me a full list of all the guns you have? Cause by what you just said, my account is much better since timed guns are worth nothing.

    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    @Riddick can you add the scorpion evo in the pointman gun list? I can't edit the first post anymore...

  9. #9
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    can u give me your skype?
    milano_sava

  10. #10
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    gg nice trade sweet asz account 100% vouch if he ever needs it

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to soulnite12 For This Useful Post:

    WickedGonzo (03-29-2013)

  12. #11
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Traded with @soulnite12. A very smooth and fast trade, he went first. BIG VOUCH for trusting me. It is hard to come by trust nowadays. @Riddick please close this thread.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedGonzo For This Useful Post:

    soulnite12 (03-29-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] WTT Acc With PGM Freedom and euro cap weps for Mosin Account
    By FrostedHeart in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. tradding acc what u offer me ??? have nero and other guns
    By legit man in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. Trading PGM Freedom AND/OR $2O UGC
    By ailee in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:37 AM