Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    :'('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    /[WTS] Mosin Roswell , Python, Milad Para , FG42 Roswell, PGM Kaliya, Lei & More!!!!

    Bought it from @Mohaimen Hassan

    Images (Sorry for low quality) :











    Also has :
    Marksmen (5 Days)
    Redduck Bat
    All Default Weps
    Lei (20 Days)

    also, Para Milad is PERM!!

    And some more, which I don't remember

    Never used any hacks!

    I can use O.M.M or you go first!
    You have to organize the OMM
    Can Trade/Sell !!
    Offer!

    Skype : mikejordan.tb
    Last edited by :'(; 03-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to :'( For This Useful Post:

    AtlantaFalcons (04-04-2013)

  3. #2
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    seeing that your account does not have anything perm but the milad would u consider trading with me i got a pgm freedom account
    Quote Originally Posted by :'( View Post
    Bought it from @Mohaimen Hassan

    Images (Sorry for low quality) :











    Also has :
    Marksmen (5 Days)
    Redduck Bat
    All Default Weps
    Lei (20 Days)

    also, Para Milad is PERM!!

    And some more, which I don't remember

    Never used any hacks!

    I can use O.M.M or you go first!
    You have to organize the OMM
    Can Trade/Sell !!
    Offer!

  4. #3
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    He has the account, I went on it and everything was fine. +Vouch~
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    Mohaimen Hassan (03-30-2013)

  6. #4
    jeandseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Skype? /10chars

    ---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

    There's like 300 mikejordans

  7. #5
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Uhh... @soulnite12 a Milad is worth far more than a Freedom, since the Freedom series were availible for 1490 AP, while the Milads aren't "buy"able.
    A FAL Milad is worth >15$ (Dual Milads and Milad57 can reach over 20$) while a Freedom is worth <15$.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  8. #6
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    Uhh... @soulnite12 a Milad is worth far more than a Freedom, since the Freedom series were availible for 1490 AP, while the Milads aren't "buy"able.
    A FAL Milad is worth >15$ (Dual Milads and Milad57 can reach over 20$) while a Freedom is worth <15$.
    Actually, FAL Milad isn't worth as much since it's just a skin, rather than the freedom series, their the prenerf guns. Making the freedom series unique.
    The Dual TMPS (AKA Dual Milads) will be available soon in the capsule shop soon.
    Last edited by dannyhoo; 03-30-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

  9. #7
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Actually, FAL Milad isn't worth as much since it's just a skin, rather than the freedom series, their the prenerf guns. Making the freedom series unique.
    The Dual TMPS (AKA Dual Milads) will be available soon in the capsule shop soon.
    M4 Freedom may be the prenerf M4, but FAL Milad is MUCH rarer, giving it the higher value easily.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (03-31-2013)

  11. #8
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Actually, FAL Milad isn't worth as much since it's just a skin, rather than the freedom series, their the prenerf guns. Making the freedom series unique.
    The Dual TMPS (AKA Dual Milads) will be available soon in the capsule shop soon.
    they wont release dual milad in the capsule shop maybe in loot wheel ( wich is 100times harder then cap shop ) and i dont want to be a smart asz here but.. PGM is a re-skin.. M4A1 Freedom is a prenerfed Mk3, P90 re-skin, Milad FAL is actually with the Fal Cannon a prenerfed para so VERY OP.. and in my opinion Fal cannon and milad Fal mp7 roswell etc all the loot wheel guns are worth the most in ava atm, and ik alot stuff cuz ive been playing this game since CBT and im active in the competitive scene.. so to get back on ure poste .. freedom pgm and p90 arent pre-nerf since they never got nerfed ( the normal versions ) Milad FAL and FAL Cannon are Pre-nerfed para's just test it ingame with a friend or pick it up u'll see the difference

  12. #9
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSellAlot View Post
    they wont release dual milad in the capsule shop maybe in loot wheel ( wich is 100times harder then cap shop ) and i dont want to be a smart asz here but.. PGM is a re-skin.. M4A1 Freedom is a prenerfed Mk3, P90 re-skin, Milad FAL is actually with the Fal Cannon a prenerfed para so VERY OP.. and in my opinion Fal cannon and milad Fal mp7 roswell etc all the loot wheel guns are worth the most in ava atm, and ik alot stuff cuz ive been playing this game since CBT and im active in the competitive scene.. so to get back on ure poste .. freedom pgm and p90 arent pre-nerf since they never got nerfed ( the normal versions ) Milad FAL and FAL Cannon are Pre-nerfed para's just test it ingame with a friend or pick it up u'll see the difference
    Carpio = M4A1 Freedom.
    FAL Milad and FAL Cannon are prenerf SA58 Paras, you can see the difference in recoil tests and damage/penetration tests. That's why FALs are appreciated that much, especially in UAVA, there everything is nerfed to shit, except the broken weapons (*cough* AKS-74U Desmodus).
    Dual TMP will come to euro capsule, but will probably get nerfed first.


    But guys, let's keep it on topic. We're spamming this section now.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    Maxedout (03-31-2013)

  14. #10
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Freedom is pre nerf m4 carpio is shit

    Fal cannon and milda are different "kinda" pre nerf but they are not the same.

    You guys are stupid. Also milda para is not just a skin, its different the the original para, derp

    Edit: dual tmp is an ap cap, derp derp only dual is the uzi for euro.

    Edit2: dual milda is already in the loot wheel for 179ap
    Last edited by u.A.v.A; 03-31-2013 at 02:06 AM.

  15. #11
    :'('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    looking for reasonable offers!
    @jeandseen its mikejordan.tb

  16. #12
    :'('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    bump!
    buy buy buy!!

  17. #13
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    How much u wantingto sell for exactly?

  18. #14
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    @OP your skype doesn't exist

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to u.A.v.A For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-02-2013)

  20. #15
    :'('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    bump

    hjghjghjghjgfhjgjhgjhg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] KAVA accounts/ SF ACCOUNTS/ dizzel accounts---4 mosin , python and para acc
    By tkbaek1997 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2015, 12:05 AM
  2. [WTB] Im want to buy a acc whit fg42, mosin and python!
    By iTzStrikez in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 09:38 AM
  3. [WTB] Acc with epko, mosin, SilverArrow, python and para
    By Gall1200 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:36 PM
  4. [WTS] Captain 2nd Class Mosin + Predator + Python And Much More
    By SircannA in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:53 PM
  5. [WTS] Sell accound MOSIN NAGANT + PYTHON (captain 1st class) betwen 40~50 euro !!!
    By houaribenadla01 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 11:33 PM