Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Selling a really nice account! Paypal only!

    It is a Second LT. 4th class
    444 wins 428 losses
    1.398 S/D
    22,000 Euros

    This is a completely legit account, there was no euro adding, hacking etc.

    Pointman:
    Thompson M1921
    Dual Uzi x2

    Spas-15 (Bought with euros)
    Aks-74u Desmodus
    Bizon Arachne

    Mp5a3
    PPSH-41 (145 days)

    Rifleman:
    M4a1 Carpio
    G3a3
    M249 Red Tiger
    Ak-47 Hawkeye
    STG44 (52 days)
    SA58 Para (bought with euros)

    Sniper:
    M40a5 (Euro bought)
    Mosin-Nagant Rosewell (13 days)
    HK417 Sniper (Euro)
    PGM .338 (euro)
    SVD Zebra
    Fr-F2 (euro)

    Pistol:
    Walther P38 (16 days)
    S&W M29
    Mk23 socom (euro)
    Super Redhawk
    Desert Eagle Silver (189 days)

    And a bunch of nade shit, kevlar for 27 days, viper mask for 442 days, face guard for 12 days, and a bunch of backpack perks.

    Add my skype or just message me if you are interested, skype: laneoo8959
    if you dont have a skype, pm me

  2. #2
    mask-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can you Accept UGC ?

  3. #3
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mask- View Post
    Can you Accept UGC ?
    most likely no, depends on the amount

  4. #4
    mask-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


    most likely no, depends on the amount
    How much you need ?

  5. #5
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mask- View Post
    How much you need ?
    offer.......

  6. #6
    mask-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


    offer.......
    First time i buy AVA account so tell me your price

  7. #7
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by mask- View Post
    First time i buy AVA account so tell me your price
    ~50 bucks for that account imo

  8. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice account, so what's it worth (I'm asking as I have similar but higher rank, no Desmo, but got +Snw LepM16 & M2) in Euro/GBP. It would save me asking and I know you and Fluxie know the prices here.

  9. #9
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Nice account, so what's it worth (I'm asking as I have similar but higher rank, no Desmo, but got +Snw LepM16 & M2) in Euro/GBP. It would save me asking and I know you and Fluxie know the prices here.
    It's probably worth 25$-30$ IMO. Only one AP cap and it's an m29.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    AtlantaFalcons (04-02-2013),Fluxie (04-04-2013),Riddick (04-02-2013)

  11. #10
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mask- View Post
    First time i buy AVA account so tell me your price
    Ill do 30-40, @Riddick Maxed out is right on the price, id like 30 at least for it. highest offer gets it

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-02-2013)

  13. #11
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Still selling this hoss

  14. #12
    aa4spelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post
    It is a Second LT. 4th class
    444 wins 428 losses
    1.398 S/D
    22,000 Euros

    This is a completely legit account, there was no euro adding, hacking etc.

    Pointman:
    Thompson M1921
    Dual Uzi x2

    Spas-15 (Bought with euros)
    Aks-74u Desmodus
    Bizon Arachne

    Mp5a3
    PPSH-41 (145 days)

    Rifleman:
    M4a1 Carpio
    G3a3
    M249 Red Tiger
    Ak-47 Hawkeye
    STG44 (52 days)
    SA58 Para (bought with euros)

    Sniper:
    M40a5 (Euro bought)
    Mosin-Nagant Rosewell (13 days)
    HK417 Sniper (Euro)
    PGM .338 (euro)
    SVD Zebra
    Fr-F2 (euro)

    Pistol:
    Walther P38 (16 days)
    S&W M29
    Mk23 socom (euro)
    Super Redhawk
    Desert Eagle Silver (189 days)

    And a bunch of nade shit, kevlar for 27 days, viper mask for 442 days, face guard for 12 days, and a bunch of backpack perks.

    Add my skype or just message me if you are interested, skype: laneoo8959
    if you dont have a skype, pm me
    tozz ill want to pay with paysafe 30€

  15. #13
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...e-account.html ?
    That of course if you still don't have any crossfire accounts

  16. #14
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wee~ @Riddick, I agree with @Maxedout price is >25$, but won't go over 35-40$.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  17. #15
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    Wee~ @Riddick, I agree with @Maxedout price is >25$, but won't go over 35-40$.
    i think i got a deal brewing with @WickedGonzo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling Private Server WoW Account [PAYPAL ONLY]
    By frankib0y10 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:47 PM
  2. Selling crossfire 1º LT account [Paypal only]
    By Rey Diablo4 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 04:17 AM