Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    johnathon92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Red face How much is my account worth?

    Thinking about selling my account just wondering how much it is worth...


    Rifle Man

    Sg556, Groza, K2Rail, FnF2000, Sidewinder, Hawkeye, M4MK3, Para, XM8, Robinson, M14EBR, FN-FNC, Bumblebee

    Sniper Rifles

    DSR, FRF2, TPG1, PGM, Blaser, VSS, M40-A5

    Point Man

    MP40, MP7A1, FNTPS, BG Crusher, Bizon Arachne, DesModus

    Sidearms

    Barbatos, Python, Luger, Luger, Winchester, Socom, TMP, SW1911, Beretta M93R

    All campagne ribbons acheived rank is first leitenant 2nd class

    57k euro and 470 coupons (almost perma food tray )

    solid 1.5s/d ratio

  2. #2
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    20-30.........

  3. #3
    .n00b.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    35-40.....

  4. #4
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by .n00b. View Post
    35-40.....
    Not even close. With that price I can get all his account with a primary ap cap

  5. #5
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Not even close. With that price I can get all his account with a primary ap cap
    What do you mean "All of his accounts'?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

  6. #6
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by johnathon92 View Post
    MP40
    @u.A.v.A i hate to burst ur bubble and all but isnt that an ap primary? JW


    ---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by johnathon92 View Post
    Thinking about selling my account just wondering how much it is worth...


    Rifle Man

    Sg556, Groza, K2Rail, FnF2000, Sidewinder, Hawkeye, M4MK3, Para, XM8, Robinson, M14EBR, FN-FNC, Bumblebee

    Sniper Rifles

    DSR, FRF2, TPG1, PGM, Blaser, VSS, M40-A5

    Point Man

    MP40, MP7A1, FNTPS, BG Crusher, Bizon Arachne, DesModus

    Sidearms

    Barbatos, Python, Luger, Luger, Winchester, Socom, TMP, SW1911, Beretta M93R

    All campagne ribbons acheived rank is first leitenant 2nd class

    57k euro and 470 coupons (almost perma food tray )

    solid 1.5s/d ratio
    on your case i would pay 30 bucks if you want..... add my skype if ur interested: laneoo8959

  7. #7
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i can make you a good ofer on this account

    ad me on skype: abziz1
    Last edited by Jetpack; 04-03-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  8. #8
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    30-50$, depending on your luck.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  9. #9
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

    @u.A.v.A i hate to burst ur bubble and all but isnt that an ap primary? JW


    ---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------


    on your case i would pay 30 bucks if you want..... add my skype if ur interested: laneoo8959
    Darn he didn't high light

Similar Threads

  1. How much is my account worth in USD.
    By Canadian in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:26 AM
  2. how much is my account worth?
    By Ghost in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:33 PM
  3. How much r my accounts worth :D
    By RottenTomato in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:41 AM
  4. How much is my account worth?
    By Euscha in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:33 AM
  5. How much is my account worth?
    By Grapes in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:31 PM

Tags for this Thread