Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    SircannA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
    He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
    First you don't have any proof, second you only have 3 posts and you never tried to buy my account, third I already was dealing with two trustable guys.

  2. #17
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
    He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
    Post something in the scammer's grave with sufficiënt proof please.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-07-2013),SircannA (04-07-2013)

  4. #18
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
    He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
    WTF is going on then, and why the accusation when he says you never tried to buy the account?

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
    First you don't have any proof, second you only have 3 posts and you never tried to buy my account, third I already was dealing with two trustable guys.
    Tell me more please?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    SircannA (04-07-2013)

  6. #19
    SircannA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    WTF is going on then, and why the accusation when he says you never tried to buy the account?

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------



    Tell me more please?
    Today I was dealing with "skown24" and "AtlantaFalcons"; nobody else. I think they could even say something concerning that ;l

  7. #20
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
    Today I was dealing with "skown24" and "AtlantaFalcons"; nobody else. I think they could even say something concerning that ;l
    Ok no problem. I've deleted his post as it was a false accusation.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    SircannA (04-07-2013)

  9. #21
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Ok no problem. I've deleted his post as it was a false accusation.
    not first time i hear this : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ch-more-2.html

    would suggest to trade carfully with him

  10. #22
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    not first time i hear this : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ch-more-2.html

    would suggest to trade carfully with him
    Ok then. Nice find and you guys know this section better than me. Could you or @Fluxie post it in the PRIVATE place then please. You both know what I mean?

  11. #23
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Riddick close this thread, I bought this account just hope it doesn't get recovered . Legit trader doe atm

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to skown24 For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-08-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Good Acc!! Blue skull, mosin, Predator and Fn57
    By EpicBug in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
  2. [WTS] Captain 2nd w/ predator and more!
    By madeinchina911 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM
  3. [WTS] Selling predator and python account
    By dannyhoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
  4. Trade Colonel acc for FG+Mosin+Predator and Python.
    By jeson in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:34 AM
  5. Trade Colonel acc for FG+Mosin+Predator and Python.
    By jeson in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 12:15 PM