Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hmmm are their any chatboxes or anything we can use between me,seller and the MM?
    thats easier for me as like i said previously i have no skype on this laptop and cant DL it as its for work purposes only.

  2. #32
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What about facebook?

  3. #33
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    What about facebook?
    lol? srs? only inbox me then.

  4. #34
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    lol? srs? only inbox me then.
    Create a new account ?, could be alot easier and faster trade instead of private messaging here. Since i'm trying to get rid of my a.v.a account and move onto another game.

    ---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    http://i48.tinypic.com/29m7sr8.jpg

    As i said, If you are interested in the account, i'll list the guns in private message.

  5. #35
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NickF View Post
    Create a new account ?, could be alot easier and faster trade instead of private messaging here. Since i'm trying to get rid of my a.v.a account and move onto another game.

    ---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    http://i48.tinypic.com/29m7sr8.jpg

    As i said, If you are interested in the account, i'll list the guns in private message.
    Definately interested, i may quickly dl skype if thats better for you. or use facebook chat?

  6. #36
    NickF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    Definately interested, i may quickly dl skype if thats better for you. or use facebook chat?
    Skype instead. So i could proof you i have the account and that. Because i know alot of people that post screenies that are fake. When you have skype, leave the id here. Thanks, looking forward for a smooth sale.

    ---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

    Add me instead, id: nickford111

    I'll be playing a game so.

  7. #37
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    skype: wowdeals_uk
    and if you can bring a MiddleMan that would be great.

    ---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

    so in the end i got scammed from this nub! NickF
    absolute fkin waste of time and effort.
    waste of money and a waste of trust.

  8. #38
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,794
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mrozik97 View Post
    Your welcome IMG LINK
    You should black out your name so Aeria doesnt ban it









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  9. #39
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    skype: wowdeals_uk
    and if you can bring a MiddleMan that would be great.

    ---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

    so in the end i got scammed from this nub! NickF
    absolute fkin waste of time and effort.
    waste of money and a waste of trust.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ml#post7911154

    If you want this account?

  10. #40
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    Sure, but will NEED a middleman, as im not bieng scammed again.

  11. #41
    ofek575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    add me on skype : Ofek Aronovich

  12. #42
    Fluxienub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    add me skype tmstorm9

  13. #43
    ofek575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    the one below me he is scamer dont belive him he try to scam me

  14. #44
    rotemavni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    add me on skyp:rotem avni

  15. #45
    bullersen1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Near Your Mom :3
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Busy
    VOUCH FOR THIS GUY!

    100% Trusted.

    We have just maked a deal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast