Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Decent ACC for around $30

    Hey guys, lemme start by saying i know im not "known" but i am willing to use an OMM.

    PayPal Only as i trust it

    Level:
    Not to bothered as long as its Red+

    Guns:
    Must have a shotty.para, xm8 or mk3 or amd and m40a5 and another.

    Euro & AP:
    Euro i kinda wanna be high but not to obvious if its a euro hacked acc, as i do need an account that i can play legitly. As for AP im not to bothered tbh.

  2. #2
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    could you pay for a master sgt acc with PREDATOR i want 25 $ paysafe

    ---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

    ADD me on skype if you intrested...
    Last edited by xlN1ghtMarelx; 04-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.

  3. #3
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I only really wanna do paypal as i use my business account on it, and thats why i trust paypal. Sorry if that makes it any more difficult.

  4. #4
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    I only really wanna do paypal as i use my business account on it, and thats why i trust paypal. Sorry if that makes it any more difficult.
    well you can buy a ultimate game card ? i will sell for 20$ and will show you the acc in skype

  5. #5
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    or i send you $20 and u send me the pass? can i see pictures of the account as im not on my pc atm.

  6. #6
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    or i send you $20 and u send me the pass? can i see pictures of the account as im not on my pc atm.
    you have skype ?

  7. #7
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not on this laptop as im away from home at the moment. But im more than willing to send you $20 via paypal which i will video.
    Providing i get pictures of the account stats and guns.

  8. #8
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    Not on this laptop as im away from home at the moment. But im more than willing to send you $20 via paypal which i will video.
    Providing i get pictures of the account stats and guns.
    if you can buy Ultimate game card 20$ so we can deal

  9. #9
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i dont even know what an Ultimate game card is? lmao. Derp.

  10. #10
    mrozik97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gimme your skype i have nice an account for you.
    Successfu trades: 2
    Successful sells: 1
    Scammed: 5 times -.-

  11. #11
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mrozik97 View Post
    Gimme your skype i have nice an account for you.
    I dont have skype on this pc :s Uhm, can you show me pictures of the account and i would be more than willing to send you money via paypal.

  12. #12
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted

  13. #13
    welwel1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    Ultimate Game Card
    British, and why cant i send u money and then u purchase a game card?

  14. #14
    mrozik97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    I dont have skype on this pc :s Uhm, can you show me pictures of the account and i would be more than willing to send you money via paypal.
    Your welcome IMG LINK
    Successfu trades: 2
    Successful sells: 1
    Scammed: 5 times -.-

  15. #15
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by welwel1992 View Post
    British, and why cant i send u money and then u purchase a game card?
    i have no paypal xD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast