Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    adro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Cool 2nd LT with Perm Python

    Had this acc up not too long ago, tried to go back to it, couldnt. Got more guns on it now though.

    PM: Modus, MP7
    Rifle: Para, amd65, rx4-raffin, fnfnc, carpio
    Scope: PGM, FrF2

    W/L: 1.2k-480
    SD: 1.707 atm
    Also has 20+ days of 09 gloves n boots

    Ill make a skype if its mandatory, first time seller, might need a "middle man" (?)

    prefer to get ap, but ill talk paypal just let me know

    [SCREENSHOTS] ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

  2. #2
    RAPAZINHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    10 dolares

  3. #3
    ALEXALEX123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by adro9 View Post
    Had this acc up not too long ago, tried to go back to it, couldnt. Got more guns on it now though.

    PM: Modus, MP7
    Rifle: Para, amd65, rx4-raffin, fnfnc, carpio
    Scope: PGM, FrF2

    W/L: 1.2k-480
    SD: 1.707 atm
    Also has 20+ days of 09 gloves n boots

    Ill make a skype if its mandatory, first time seller, might need a "middle man" (?)

    prefer to get ap, but ill talk paypal just let me know

    [SCREENSHOTS] ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    I am offering 15 dollars via paypal. contact me through MPGH of add me on skype Shmirtzz.
    Once you add me type a message so I would know it is you

  4. #4
    adro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXALEX123 View Post
    I am offering 15 dollars via paypal. contact me through MPGH of add me on skype Shmirtzz.
    Once you add me type a message so I would know it is you
    added you on skype holla back

  5. #5
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Wowowowowoowow chill out guys! 15 dollars? A perm python? Are you out of your mind? That account is not worth more than 5 bucks lol. You can get an acc with a good rank and an ap capsule with 15 dollars, save your money. You might even get 10 if you find someone desperate lol

  6. #6
    little1081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    im interested sold it yet?

  7. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    Wowowowowoowow chill out guys! 15 dollars? A perm python? Are you out of your mind? That account is not worth more than 5 bucks lol. You can get an acc with a good rank and an ap capsule with 15 dollars, save your money. You might even get 10 if you find someone desperate lol
    You're stupid.

    OT: I'm interested, add me on skype when you make one - ophantastic

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-02-2013)

  9. #8
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    You're stupid.

    OT: I'm interested, add me on skype when you make one - ophantastic
    No you're stupid. Stupid as fuck. 15 euros for an account with 7 guns and none of those are ap caps? And you consider yourself smart eh? Dumbass

  10. #9
    adro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    still have the acc, dw bout wickedgonzo, kids prolly garbage at ava anyways

  11. #10
    iRedemption's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    Would you wanna trade your acc for this?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...check-out.html It also has 600-700ap on it
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

  12. #11
    MixedV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i might buy it add me on skype denis123821

  13. #12
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    No you're stupid. Stupid as fuck. 15 euros for an account with 7 guns and none of those are ap caps? And you consider yourself smart eh? Dumbass
    Who said it has to be euros? You act like everyone on MPGH deals only in euros. Acting like you know anything about AVA or its market.

  14. #13
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Who said it has to be euros? You act like everyone on MPGH deals only in euros. Acting like you know anything about AVA or its market.
    I know more than you do and that's a fact

  15. #14
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    No you're stupid. Stupid as fuck. 15 euros for an account with 7 guns and none of those are ap caps? And you consider yourself smart eh? Dumbass
    Mate. Keep it nice around here and this account is worth ~15€. It has Desmodus, Raffin, FR-F2 and Python. What more do you need?
    A decent account with an AP secondary is worth more than 10€.


    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Who said it has to be euros? You act like everyone on MPGH deals only in euros. Acting like you know anything about AVA or its market.
    You and @WickedGonzo stop arguing already. You're risking an infraction for spam and flaming this way.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  16. #15
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    Mate. Keep it nice around here and this account is worth ~15€. It has Desmodus, Raffin, FR-F2 and Python. What more do you need?
    A decent account with an AP secondary is worth more than 10€.


    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------



    You and @WickedGonzo stop arguing already. You're risking an infraction for spam and flaming this way.
    Python? o.o since when did this account have a python lol o.o @gotswagx it seems like I made a mistake. If this account has python then it is totally worth the 15 bucks you offered. I apologize.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedGonzo For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-02-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome 2nd lt with perm gun and spec for sale!
    By Sputs in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:56 PM