Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    IP Address's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    $60 PP for a Major+ acc.

    Must be Major+ and have a FRF2.. I prefer one AP pistol also.

    Let me know. Thank You.

  2. #2
    treyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u might like this acc but it isnt major http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...niper-acc.html

  3. #3
    IP Address's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by treyk View Post
    u might like this acc but it isnt major http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...niper-acc.html
    I'm to lazy to level it up. Sorry. I want a major acc that has at least 2k wins + and 1k losses +

  4. #4
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    how about this? @IP Address
    Rank: Captain 1st class
    2,116 wins 1,759 losses
    S/d 1.202
    23,602 Euros

    Pointman:
    Striker Kaliya (14 days)
    Thompson M1921
    Spas-15 (ap)
    Saiga-12 (ap)
    MP5SD5 (ap)
    PPSh-41 (23 days)

    Rifleman:
    M16a4 (27 days)
    Ak-47 antique (6days)
    G36 Gator
    Ak-47 dragon (12 days)
    Sg556 (ap)
    HK416 (Ap)
    Sa58 Para (ap)
    STG44 (15 hrs)

    Rifleman:
    DSR-1 Black Bear (12 days)
    Fr-f2 (ap)

    Pistols:
    Winchester M1887S
    Python 357 (18 days)
    Beretta Barbadatos (perm legit)
    Desert Eagle Silver (16 days)

    Melee:
    Boa Kukri 2 (6 days)
    Holy Mackeral
    Rose-Knife (11 days)

    A ton of Kaliya, Black Bear and other nades for 60 dollars plus

    Iyan SH09 helmet (14 days)
    EA08 Kevlar (58 days)
    IyanSA09 kevlar (14 days)
    Camoflage A1 (66 days)
    Iyan CB105 boots 29 days)
    Golden Rose BalanGlava (9 days)
    Has extra ammo +2
    Grenade slot +1
    Mobility +2% for 23 days
    Has mag upgrade A (13 days)
    Has another pistol ammo +1

    Has exp up 100% for 5 days
    Exp up 30% ependable untouched
    2X Supply Point up 30% expendable untouched
    14 days of Euro Plus
    Last edited by AtlantaFalcons; 04-28-2013 at 08:48 PM.

  5. #5
    IP Address's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post
    how about this? @IP Address
    Rank: Captain 1st class
    2,116 wins 1,759 losses
    S/d 1.202
    23,602 Euros

    Pointman:
    Striker Kaliya (14 days)
    Thompson M1921
    Spas-15 (ap)
    Saiga-12 (ap)
    MP5SD5 (ap)
    PPSh-41 (23 days)

    Rifleman:
    M16a4 (27 days)
    Ak-47 antique (6days)
    G36 Gator
    Ak-47 dragon (12 days)
    Sg556 (ap)
    HK416 (Ap)
    Sa58 Para (ap)
    STG44 (15 hrs)

    Rifleman:
    DSR-1 Black Bear (12 days)
    Fr-f2 (ap)

    Pistols:
    Winchester M1887S
    Python 357 (18 days)
    Beretta Barbadatos (perm legit)
    Desert Eagle Silver (16 days)

    Melee:
    Boa Kukri 2 (6 days)
    Holy Mackeral
    Rose-Knife (11 days)

    A ton of Kaliya, Black Bear and other nades for 60 dollars plus

    Iyan SH09 helmet (14 days)
    EA08 Kevlar (58 days)
    IyanSA09 kevlar (14 days)
    Camoflage A1 (66 days)
    Iyan CB105 boots 29 days)
    Golden Rose BalanGlava (9 days)
    Has extra ammo +2
    Grenade slot +1
    Mobility +2% for 23 days
    Has mag upgrade A (13 days)
    Has another pistol ammo +1

    Has exp up 100% for 5 days
    Exp up 30% ependable untouched
    2X Supply Point up 30% expendable untouched
    14 days of Euro Plus
    I'm to lazy to level it up to major. I want a major 1 + at least with a frf2.

  6. #6
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by IP Address View Post
    I'm to lazy to level it up to major. I want a major 1 + at least with a frf2.
    Aw its a cap >.> and it does have frf2 lol

  7. #7
    iMixll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    add me on skype denis123821

  8. #8
    DrubForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hello,
    i have a account with a walther perm + colt saa. and manny more good wepens, like fr f2 i got 1 to its major and i will screenshare you the account.
    add me on skype BxQlusive.
    Hopely ill speak to you soon.