Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78

    Price check Kar account €

    Hello MPGH,

    I want a price check for this account, because I'm probably gonna sell or trade it.
    Rank: First Lt. 1st Class.
    Wins/losses: 550/300 (Exp Boost Ftw)
    Money: 18k

    Point Man:

    Caps:
    Dual Uzi,
    P90 Harimau.

    Normal:
    MP5SD5 (AP)
    MP5A3

    Rifle Man:

    Caps:
    Pristis Burst.

    Normal:
    SA 58 Para (AP)
    XM8 (AP)
    OTs-14 Groza (AP)
    SG556 (AP)
    M16A2
    G3A3
    FA-MAS.MK3 (AP)
    FN-FNC (AP)
    Kel-Tec RFB (AP)

    Sniper:

    Caps:
    Kar98K

    Normal:

    M40A5 (AP)
    FR-F2 (AP)
    PGM.338
    ASW.338
    Blaser R93 (AP)
    M24

    Pistols:

    Caps:
    Super Redhawk
    SW1911

    Random Stuffs:

    Face Guard (440Days)
    Ghostgear Supply Kit (81Days)

    Thank you,

    211070

  2. #2
    treyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i'd say 40$ max

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to treyk For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (04-29-2013)

  4. #3
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by treyk View Post
    i'd say 40$ max
    Thank you.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------
    @Flengo , close please. Would you say 40$ also?
    Last edited by 211070; 04-29-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  5. #4
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Riddick is not a Minion anymore.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  6. #5
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Riddick is not a Minion anymore.
    What would you think it's worth?

  7. #6
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    35$ Only has the Kar.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  8. #7
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    35$ Only has the Kar.
    But it has alot of AP bought weapons and a few euro caps.

  9. #8
    nicogbd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Sunny California
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    But it has alot of AP bought weapons and a few euro caps.
    Whats the difference between the euro gun and the ap version? Seems the same to me
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$!
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

    If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

  10. #9
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
    Whats the difference between the euro gun and the ap version? Seems the same to me
    In fact it is, maybe to prove the fact he didn't Euro hack.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  11. #10
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    In fact it is, maybe to prove the fact he didn't Euro hack.
    And I think it helps with the euro farm a bit. Having a few aped item shop guns will make the mods wonder whether the gun is legit (supply euros and so on). Long story short, on an account with loads of aped item shop guns you will not get banned so easy for euro farming.

Similar Threads

  1. Price Check, Wolfteam Account
    By ebookmaker in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:29 PM
  2. Price check ca account
    By Beamdagger in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:41 AM
  3. Price Check For Account
    By Richo in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:25 PM
  4. [Price Check]CrossFire Account
    By vitaligever in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:00 AM