Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Looking for a Python Account

    I'm looking for a simple python account.

    MUST HAVE:

    -Python
    -Decent SD
    -Decent Win/Lost

    MUST NOT HAVE:
    -Retarded Name


    I am willing to buy an account with mosin & python. Nothing else. Name your price below and account details.
    My skype is ophantastic. Do not add me unless you have replied on this thread.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    AVA_Player (05-01-2013)

  3. #2
    AVA_Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    i have one, add me on skype ava_trusted_player

  4. #3
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by aa4spelers View Post
    careful always trade with a OMM if you dont want to get scammed

    ---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------



    careful always trade with a OMM if you dont want to get scammed
    Double post? Not much people use MM, so that's kinda stupid...

  5. #4
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by aa4spelers View Post
    1 text to AVA_Player


    the 2th text to gotswagx

    ---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------



    i'm not spam for posts i just telling them to becareful cuz they both got low posts
    You're talking to me and AVA_Player. You posted right after him. Also, I know who to trade with and who not and when to use OMM. I been here long enough.

  6. #5
    Denotation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have a captain 4th rank, 2.790 S/D, about 3k games in win and another 1.6k in losses.

    rifles: para, sako.
    sniper: dsr,tpg, and a few other
    and then it has the python.

  7. #6
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Denotation View Post
    I have a captain 4th rank, 2.790 S/D, about 3k games in win and another 1.6k in losses.

    rifles: para, sako.
    sniper: dsr,tpg, and a few other
    and then it has the python.
    add me on skype.

  8. #7
    aa4spelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    You're stupid to not use OMM to secure a safe trade.
    Aside from that, you're also stupid for thinking that "not much people use MM". I bet my ass more than 2/3 of the trades done without OMM end up in a scam/problem.


    ---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

    @gotswagx look at my first account in this thread:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...g-post-v2.html
    How much for your :

    [QUOTE=Fluxie;8039577][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"]ACCOUNT 1:
    Captain 4th class (78%)
    1900/1000, 1.9 SD
    Euro, AP and BP are low.

    Pointman; AKS-74U Desmodus, P90 Harimau, Bizon Arachne, SR-2M Veresk.
    Rifleman; M16A2 Pristis, M16A2 Pristis Burst, M16A2 Leopard, M4A1 Carpio, M4A1 Bumblebee, TAR-21 Tiamat, HK416 Mjöllnir, SA58 Para and FN-FNC.
    Sniper; Permenant Milad .338 (pre-nerf PGM .338), SVD Zebra, FR-F2
    Secondary; Python .357, Beretta Barbatos, TMP, Silver Desert Eagle (3k days, done with door glitch/roundskipping).
    Melee; Holy Mackerel, Prisoners Foodtray.

  9. #8
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=aa4spelers;8039802]How much for your :

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    ACCOUNT 1:
    Captain 4th class (78%)
    1900/1000, 1.9 SD
    Euro, AP and BP are low.

    Pointman; AKS-74U Desmodus, P90 Harimau, Bizon Arachne, SR-2M Veresk.
    Rifleman; M16A2 Pristis, M16A2 Pristis Burst, M16A2 Leopard, M4A1 Carpio, M4A1 Bumblebee, TAR-21 Tiamat, HK416 Mjöllnir, SA58 Para and FN-FNC.
    Sniper; Permenant Milad .338 (pre-nerf PGM .338), SVD Zebra, FR-F2
    Secondary; Python .357, Beretta Barbatos, TMP, Silver Desert Eagle (3k days, done with door glitch/roundskipping).
    Melee; Holy Mackerel, Prisoners Foodtray.


    Post that on my thread to prevent spam on @gotswagx's thread.
    And you can talk to me on Skype. /facepalm
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  10. #9
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    You're stupid to not use OMM to secure a safe trade.
    Aside from that, you're also stupid for thinking that "not much people use MM". I bet my ass more than 2/3 of the trades done without OMM end up in a scam/problem.


    ---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

    @gotswagx look at my first account in this thread:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...g-post-v2.html
    I use OMM if they don't go first, and yes 2/3 go into a scam I think.

  11. #10
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    bump /10char

  12. #11
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    bump. /10char

  13. #12

  14. #13
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    No longer buying! /request closed @NormenJaydenFBI @Flengo

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-10-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Looking for Cold Saa account or python
    By xTeflon in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:41 PM
  2. looking for conquer online account!!!
    By menaze in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
  3. Looking for lvl 45+ account
    By gladio30 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 10:14 AM
  4. Looking for a runescape account.
    By mows in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:44 PM
  5. Looking for ANY level Account With ANY retail
    By pacgamer in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:08 PM