Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

I agree.
    People should stop looking at stats only.
    1. RedDuck/Aeria can nerf. That's reducing the stats without actually changing them visually.
    2. Stats aren't scaled as well as before. For example, a 30 damage weapon does less damage than a 29 damage weapon, because those stats don't make sense anymore. They're just there to tell you if the weapon is high-damage, medium or low damage for example.
    3. THERE ARE HIDDEN STATS. Recoil, bloom, penetration etc.

By the way, @NoqZy how did you even get this account? Assuming that you didn't make it and spend it on weapons, instead of capsules.
    He traded it with me, for a mosin account. Sadly, I was stupid enough to trade it a day afterwards with the fucking scammer we know as @bullersen1996 who scammed me and got it perm banned for trading :C

EDIT: just to let you know, the previous owner was an ap whore, I remember the ap logs even now lol. 60 mosin caps, 5 hours later 20 python caps and 20 loot wheel spins (which resulted in 2 perm mg4ks ). The ap guns are legit, even tho he wasn't that lucky with ap caps :C
    Last edited by WickedGonzo; 05-05-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12