Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    RzDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I SELL GOOD AVA ACCOUNT 120€

    I bought this account and now I want to sell it by 120euros/160USD (or more).


    All item shop weapons, 18G coin weapons, all euro capsule weapons exept Rx4Raffin and all co-op perm items.

    I got a main better than this :-)

    If you want to buy my e-mail is raulmatieus1980@hotmail.com
    Last edited by RzDark; 05-02-2013 at 06:04 PM.

  2. #2
    iRedemption's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    I cant watch the vid. (Maybe because Im on my iPod, idk)

  3. #3
    RzDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
    I cant watch the vid. (Maybe because Im on my iPod, idk)
    Because I'm editing the video. soon you can watch.

  4. #4
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by RzDark View Post
    I bought this account and now I want to sell it by 120euros/160USD (or more).


    All item shop weapons, 18G coin weapons, all euro capsule weapons exept Rx4Raffin and all co-op perm items.

    I got a main better than this :-)
    FYI, any noel weap isn't worth much, since it's most likely gun added (don't troll me about it not being it, I wouldn't believe it for a second) Second its worth maybe 150 probably less, but gl sellin anyways

  5. #5
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    use farm hack

  6. #6
    RzDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Medonho View Post
    use farm hack
    Playtime? More than 1500hours!

  7. #7
    tryhardd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    LOL Gunader and Euro farm what more u used in that account?

  8. #8
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Its gunadded why would you expect so much for it? It has a potential chance of being banned.....

  9. #9
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i pay for this account 50$

  10. #10
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by RzDark View Post
    Playtime? More than 1500hours!
    1500 hours is nothing.
    1500, assuming that a Demolition match is 20 minutes, times 3 is 4500.
    My Major 2nd class has about 4500 matches and has used multiple exp ups in the past (the whole captain ranks were done with it, summer vacation ftw.).
    But I could believe that your amount of matchies is 10 000.

    But yeah. There aren't a lot of Brigadier Generals out here, so it'd be risky selling it, even with an OMM. And to everybody: be sure to use OMM!
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #11
    RzDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    1500 hours is nothing.
    1500, assuming that a Demolition match is 20 minutes, times 3 is 4500.
    My Major 2nd class has about 4500 matches and has used multiple exp ups in the past (the whole captain ranks were done with it, summer vacation ftw.).
    But I could believe that your amount of matchies is 10 000.

    But yeah. There aren't a lot of Brigadier Generals out here, so it'd be risky selling it, even with an OMM. And to everybody: be sure to use OMM!
    This rank is legit! and yes this acc got more than 10.000 matches. About OMM it's a good way to get scammed, if the OMM is your friend. I noticed that you get banned from MPGH
    Last edited by RzDark; 05-04-2013 at 09:07 PM.

  12. #12
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RzDark View Post
    This rank is legit! and yes this acc got more than 10.000 matches. About OMM it's a good way to get scammed, if the OMM is your friend. I noticed that you get banned from MPGH
    if you dont use OMM no will trade with ayou

  13. #13
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    add me in skype: matheusmedonho. buy jus with omm.

  14. #14
    FluxieFlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by RzDark View Post
    This rank is legit! and yes this acc got more than 10.000 matches. About OMM it's a good way to get scammed, if the OMM is your friend. I noticed that you get banned from MPGH

    Never go full retard man.
    Never go full retard.

  15. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RzDark View Post
    This rank is legit! and yes this acc got more than 10.000 matches. About OMM it's a good way to get scammed, if the OMM is your friend. I noticed that you get banned from MPGH
    He got banned for scamming but somehow got his account back. WTF!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling good ava account (no scammers please?)
    By Hanju25 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:23 PM
  2. [Selling] Good AvA Account [Lots of Guns][Nice Rank][Mosin+Chrome+Desmodus]
    By StepMother in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 11:54 AM
  3. SELL GOOD AVA ACCOUNT
    By emanuelestrom39 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 04:24 PM
  4. Selling good AVA account with good price!
    By bio47 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Trade or Sell Good AVA account
    By Digas in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:14 PM