Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Post Buying a good account, lt or higher with nice guns 60~150$ paypal only buy with OMM

    looking for good accounts.

  2. #2
    TheLastMan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ´just add on skype noqzy123

  3. #3
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Medonho View Post
    looking for good accounts.
    I have a captain account with gator and winchester, add my skype: laneoo8959

  4. #4
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    added just waiting to talk with you

  5. #5
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Colonel 2nd class rank
    20K euro
    1K AP
    900+ Coupons


    Pointman

    Desmodus
    Bizon A.
    BG crusher
    PPSH (perm)


    Rifleman

    Seroja
    Hawkeye
    Mjollnir
    Chrome
    Sidewinder
    Carpio
    Bumblebee
    STG (perm)

    Sniper

    Mad Gali
    Zebra


    Pistols

    Desert Eagle 900+ days
    Ingram Mac10
    S&W M29
    Milad57
    FN57
    Baretta Barbatos
    Python 257
    Baretta M93Ra
    Dual Barbatos
    SW1911 (x2)

    This account has most if not all Weapons in shop, so more than 80 weapons.


    Others

    Anaconda
    Foodtray (perm)
    Panfilov Mask (x3)

  6. #6
    ChristopherAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    In Love
    Add me:

    chremelyeyc100996

  7. #7
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    Colonel 2nd class rank
    20K euro
    1K AP
    900+ Coupons


    Pointman

    Desmodus
    Bizon A.
    BG crusher
    PPSH (perm)


    Rifleman

    Seroja
    Hawkeye
    Mjollnir
    Chrome
    Sidewinder
    Carpio
    Bumblebee
    STG (perm)

    Sniper

    Mad Gali
    Zebra


    Pistols

    Desert Eagle 900+ days
    Ingram Mac10
    S&W M29
    Milad57
    FN57
    Baretta Barbatos
    Python 257
    Baretta M93Ra
    Dual Barbatos
    SW1911 (x2)

    This account has most if not all Weapons in shop, so more than 80 weapons.


    Others

    Anaconda
    Foodtray (perm)
    Panfilov Mask (x3)
    That's so euro farmed, and alot. But I like it. What's your Skype?

  8. #8
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    That's so euro farmed, and alot. But I like it. What's your Skype?
    COLO-FUCKING-NEL.
    Learn something about ranks FFS.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  9. #9
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    COLO-FUCKING-NEL.
    Learn something about ranks FFS.
    Saw the panfilov? 3 TIMES. And all euro guns, that sounds suspicious and can only be completed by hax or five times jackpot , but that isn't the case considering the panfilov.

  10. #10
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Saw the panfilov? 3 TIMES. And all euro guns, that sounds suspicious and can only be completed by hax or five times jackpot , but that isn't the case considering the panfilov.
    I've calculated that it's possible to get ~40 weapons on Captain 4th rank.
    Do you want me to do the calcs for Colonel 2nd?
    A Lieutenant Colonel can easily get more than 100 weapons, if you include the fact that he has spent a lot of AP and thus AP caps/AP weapons, which brings him a ton of money.
    But he's Colonel, whereas the exp is still unknown, so it's quite hard to estimate. But this is definitely not euroadded and if it is, it's not banned, so why bother?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #11
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    I've calculated that it's possible to get ~40 weapons on Captain 4th rank.
    Do you want me to do the calcs for Colonel 2nd?
    A Lieutenant Colonel can easily get more than 100 weapons, if you include the fact that he has spent a lot of AP and thus AP caps/AP weapons, which brings him a ton of money.
    But he's Colonel, whereas the exp is still unknown, so it's quite hard to estimate. But this is definitely not euroadded and if it is, it's not banned, so why bother?
    Well, I didn't because I like it, but you started this.... xd

  12. #12
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    That's so euro farmed, and alot. But I like it. What's your Skype?
    If by euro farmed you mean I used some hack to earn euros fast, I have to say no. My account is 4yrs+ old and I am proud to say that I did not use any hacks euro or otherwise while playing. I really loved the game back when death valley came out and since they removed it and no sign at all of returning it I have to get my death valley fix on SEA-AVA. So might as well move there permanently since Aeria really doesnt want me to stay. Selling accnt for 110$ paypal only. my name on skype, yahoo messenger and steam is: ukiyapaul

  13. #13
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10

  14. #14
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just saw some guys talking about my account and I would like to say a few things.

    For rank, i really dont care, never played to get a high rank or whatever so i do not even know about ranks. Just realized that im already in a high rank because ppl kept saying congratz on my high rank.

    Im also very proud to not have used any hack at all in the 4yrs+ that I have been playing AVA, even when many used hacks to win or just earn some fast euros I didnt get tempted. So all my accnts 100% hack free, never been blocked since Aeria or Ijji didnt have a reason to. Used a lot of gcoins and AP but most of them I got free from doing offers, I must have gotten more than 150K AP worth free and around 1500gcoins that i really bought back when AVA was still in IJJI.

    Also about my rank, most of my exp I got playing a lot of co-op, what really got me to really play AVA was Death Valley, I really liked death valley and always played it whenever I get the chance (mostly the normal legit way) because its no fun for me to finish it by using hacks, so I never once used or asked anyone to use hacks for me to win any games in co-op. Im already fed up waiting for Death Valley to return and will just play in SEA-AVA which also gets me a lot better ping.

  15. #15
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    how much you want?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buying CF good account
    By sghturbo911 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. hello all guys i want to buy a good account for real money pls look
    By comeback2me in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 07:52 AM
  3. [Help] i want to buy a good account for zp or realy money
    By ahmedman in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:45 AM
  4. i wanna buy a good account
    By max-11 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 06:35 PM