Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    billy96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    0

    Post [WTT] awesome account for just 30$

    well I decide to sell my account, here is the guns give you Skype name bellow and I will contact you soon for screenshare !
    or I will accept an account with fg42 for it ! you go first, or we use an OMM
    pointman
    Desmodus
    veresk black bear 25 days
    milad duals 4 days
    mp7
    spas mod 0 like 15-20 days not sure

    riffleman
    Valentinoid
    M14 ebr
    Fn cfn (the first bought of ap package)

    Sniper
    Mosin (Mosin package)
    Asw
    sv expandible
    Pgm kaliya 6-8 days not sure

    pistols
    Python
    Colt saa
    Desert eagle Permanent (mosin package)
    milad57 5days

  2. #2
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by billy96 View Post
    well I decide to sell my account, here is the guns give you Skype name bellow and I will contact you soon for screenshare !
    or I will accept an account with fg42 for it ! you go first, or we use an OMM
    pointman
    Desmodus
    veresk black bear 25 days
    milad duals 4 days
    mp7
    spas mod 0 like 15-20 days not sure

    riffleman
    Valentinoid
    M14 ebr
    Fn cfn (the first bought of ap package)

    Sniper
    Mosin (Mosin package)
    Asw
    sv expandible
    Pgm kaliya 6-8 days not sure

    pistols
    Python
    Colt saa
    Desert eagle Permanent (mosin package)
    milad57 5days
    man add me in skype : snakeey3spro

  3. #3
    billy96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    man add me in skype : snakeey3spro
    sent request

  4. #4
    lubingaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Add my skype
    zachary.lubin

  5. #5
    billy96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lubingaming View Post
    Add my skype
    zachary.lubin
    added, waiting for you accept my friend request

  6. #6
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Can you post up screenshots of the account.

  7. #7
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    he fking not answer probably scammed me cuz like 10 mins he dont answer but didnt deleted me from skype yet but i probably scam i will wait some

  8. #8
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOLOLOLOLL that noob he fking scammed me for 10$ ROFL go find a life i will post screen shots later.

  9. #9
    pandahaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    LOLOLOLOLL that noob he fking scammed me for 10$ ROFL go find a life i will post screen shots later.
    Please do. I was planning on buying from him, but now I'm not so sure.

  10. #10
    billy96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    LOLOLOLOLL that noob he fking scammed me for 10$ ROFL go find a life i will post screen shots later.
    sorry I wasn't online all day yesterday, an man I didn't even talk to you., I sent the reqwuest vcia phone and I never got you're message.... and if you said I scammed you if was em you saw the account ??? the guy who did talk to you showed you that he was online on mpgh and say to you look this is my mpgh account ? you have any proof that was me ???

    ---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    he fking not answer probably scammed me cuz like 10 mins he dont answer but didnt deleted me from skype yet but i probably scam i will wait some
    I sent you the request but I never had an answer I just logged in on mpgh and you are saying I am scammer, why you said that ???? I resend again the request but you still don't answer me...

  11. #11
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by billy96 View Post
    sorry I wasn't online all day yesterday, an man I didn't even talk to you., I sent the reqwuest vcia phone and I never got you're message.... and if you said I scammed you if was em you saw the account ??? the guy who did talk to you showed you that he was online on mpgh and say to you look this is my mpgh account ? you have any proof that was me ???

    ---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------



    I sent you the request but I never had an answer I just logged in on mpgh and you are saying I am scammer, why you said that ???? I resend again the request but you still don't answer me...
    Guys im sorry we talked and i got scammed by a Faker i was really stupid sorry about this
    Last edited by xlN1ghtMarelx; 05-16-2013 at 05:21 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to xlN1ghtMarelx For This Useful Post:

    billy96 (05-16-2013)

  13. #12
    billy96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
    Guys im sorry we talked and i got scammed by a Faker i was really stupid sorry about this
    lIKE I SAID ON SKYPE I'M SORRY MATE. FOR THAT I ASKED FOR AN omm

  14. #13
    solitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by billy96 View Post
    lIKE I SAID ON SKYPE I'M SORRY MATE. FOR THAT I ASKED FOR AN omm
    are u still selling ? if yes my skype daveandthesword, but not often online

  15. #14
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    How much?

    Jogging

  16. #15
    lubingaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Uava dont do it scammer alert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] WTT GW2 Account for a Lvl30 League of Legends Acc
    By MIRO532k in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. [WTT] WTT- crossfire account for vindictus gold.
    By durban720 in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 10:58 AM