Thread: MSeller Scammer

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    iLikeTrainss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    MSeller Scammer

    MPGH listen MSeller is a fking scammer dont trade with him!!!!i got proof if you want to see !!!
    add me skype: iLikeTrainss1 HES FKING SCAMMER

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iLikeTrainss For This Useful Post:

    A.V.A. (05-21-2013),GlowingStone (05-20-2013),tryhardd (05-20-2013)

  3. #2
    tkbaek1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    36
    HE'S NOTSCAMMER I BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT FROM HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO

  4. #3
    MSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    HE'S NOTSCAMMER I BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT FROM HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO
    true story! thanks @tkbaek1997

  5. #4
    iLikeTrainss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    FK you MSeller i got proof man you stole my acc and now you sell it on A.V.A

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iLikeTrainss For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (05-20-2013)

  7. #5
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeTrainss View Post
    FK you MSeller i got proof man you stole my acc and now you sell it on A.V.A
    Upload proof to Scammer's Grave please

  8. #6
    Mathieee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    alot of scammer latly

  9. #7
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    use mm next time brah

  10. #8
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    Upload proof to Scammer's Grave please
    We (@Flengo @NormenJaydenFBI) need to notify every member of the AVA MPGH trading community to make sure that they use OMM, even on smaller trades, there are a shitton of scammers lately. A real shitton. It seems that the postcount is the first step to judging if somebody's trustable.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #9
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    We (@Flengo @NormenJaydenFBI) need to notify every member of the AVA MPGH trading community to make sure that they use OMM, even on smaller trades, there are a shitton of scammers lately. A real shitton. It seems that the postcount is the first step to judging if somebody's trustable.
    feel free to waste your time.

  12. #10
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    HE'S NOTSCAMMER I BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT FROM HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO
    So because you did a deal with him, that automatically makes him a TRUSTED person & will never scam anyone. seems legit.

    There are members on MPGH with 500+ Post, member for over 1-2 years, & done over 5-10 trades. They still scammed & are banned from MPGH.

  13. #11
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post


    So because you did a deal with him, that automatically makes him a TRUSTED person & will never scam anyone. seems legit.

    There are members on MPGH with 500+ Post, member for over 1-2 years, & done over 5-10 trades. They still scammed & are banned from MPGH.
    500?
    Did you even know @Boombox?
    11k posts (yes 11 000), too much legit trades to count and got banned for scamming.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  14. #12
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    500?
    Did you even know @Boombox?
    11k posts (yes 11 000), too much legit trades to count and got banned for scamming.
    Which is why I said 500+. I know there are people with ridiculous amounts of post.

Similar Threads

  1. Watch out possible scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 04:26 AM
  2. Scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 09:10 AM
  3. attention all! i am no scammer
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 10:35 PM
  4. nuby scammers....
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:05 AM
  5. dav1edav1e11 is a SCAMMER
    By retrac in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:30 PM