Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    A.V.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Exclamation alexx or alexalex123 is a Scammer. BEWARE!

    [15:36:00] Alexxx: Interested in your ava acc.
    [16:39:42] A.V.A MPGH: A.V.A MPGH שיתף את פרטי איש הקשר עם Alexxx.
    [17:39:11] Alexxx: Hey
    [17:39:59] A.V.A MPGH: hey
    [17:40:30] Alexxx: You sell ava acc?
    [17:40:39] A.V.A MPGH: yes
    [17:40:51] Alexxx: Very nice acc for sniper?
    [17:41:18] A.V.A MPGH: yes
    [17:41:29] Alexxx: How much?
    [17:41:37] A.V.A MPGH: 30 dollars
    [17:41:58] Alexxx: Hm 25?
    [17:42:05] A.V.A MPGH: nty..
    [17:42:09] Alexxx: Ok
    [17:42:10] A.V.A MPGH: someone offered me 45 dollars
    [17:42:13] Alexxx: then we do 30
    [17:42:24] Alexxx: You said 30 dollar
    [17:42:33] Alexxx: ?
    [17:42:50] Alexxx: Then I will bid 50 -_-
    [17:43:27] A.V.A MPGH: okay...
    [17:43:46] Alexxx: I will buy a gamecard
    [17:43:57] Alexxx: Ok?
    [17:43:59] A.V.A MPGH: Ok.
    [17:45:07] A.V.A MPGH: OMM or you go first?
    [17:45:55] Alexxx: Hm
    [17:45:57] Alexxx: I dont have MSN
    [17:46:06] Alexxx: and an acc you can back
    [17:46:09] Alexxx: And an gamecard not
    [17:47:07] A.V.A MPGH: so how do you wanna do it?
    [17:47:22] Alexxx: You first.
    [17:47:32] A.V.A MPGH: nope
    [17:47:54] Alexxx: If I give you half code and you acc and then other half right after you.
    [17:49:03] Alexxx: Ok?
    [17:49:30] A.V.A MPGH: sure
    [17:49:33] A.V.A MPGH: oh
    [17:49:34] A.V.A MPGH: lol
    [17:49:35] A.V.A MPGH: no thanks
    [17:49:38] Alexxx: Hm
    [17:49:44] Alexxx: I will get a MM then
    [17:49:47] Alexxx: Gimme a sec
    [17:53:07] Alexxx: I have maxedout on skype
    [17:53:13] A.V.A MPGH: i don't care
    [17:53:14] A.V.A MPGH: you go first
    [17:53:19] Alexxx: If we go fast he can do us
    [17:53:22] Alexxx: Ok?
    [17:53:32] A.V.A MPGH: no
    [17:53:34] A.V.A MPGH: you go first
    [17:53:38] Alexxx: OMM
    [17:53:41] Alexxx: We will use
    [17:53:50] Alexxx: OMM or you go first?
    [17:53:55] Alexxx: omm.
    [17:54:01] Alexxx: For you and my safety
    [17:54:28] Alexxx: Then I know what I get and you know what you get.
    [17:54:32] A.V.A MPGH: Nice try scammer
    [17:54:34] A.V.A MPGH: got you
    [17:54:36] A.V.A MPGH: gonna post on MPGH
    [17:54:42] A.V.A MPGH: because maxedout go ONLY on MSN
    [17:54:44] Alexxx: How am I a scammer?
    [17:54:46] A.V.A MPGH: hahaha bye bye retard
    [17:54:47] Alexxx: I said MSN bro
    [17:54:48] Alexxx: Aahahaha
    [17:54:55] Alexxx: I said I had him on skype
    [17:55:02] Alexxx: Not that we trade on skype
    [17:55:59] Alexxx: So?
    [17:56:09] A.V.A MPGH: fuck you.
    [17:56:17] Alexxx: Fk you, I dont scam
    [17:56:19] Alexxx: You are
    [17:56:22] Alexxx: You wont use OMM
    [17:56:24] A.V.A MPGH: gonna post on MPGH
    [17:56:25] A.V.A MPGH: bye bye
    [17:56:26] A.V.A MPGH: bitch


    saying that he had MaxedOut on skype, wanted to do the trade by him giving me a HALF code, then i should give him my acc then he would give me the rest of the code, LOL.

    GG fucking scammers.

  2. #2
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    UPLOAD YO DAMN SHT IN SCAMMER's GRAVE.

    It's partly YOUR fault for NOT USING A OMM. Get ACTUAL proof like SCREENSHOTS of the conversation & NOT JUST COPY & PASTE. Then make a new thread in the SCAMMER's GRAVE

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-21-2013)

  4. #3
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    UPLOAD YO DAMN SHT IN SCAMMER's GRAVE.

    It's partly YOUR fault for NOT USING A OMM. Get ACTUAL proof like SCREENSHOTS of the conversation & NOT JUST COPY & PASTE. Then make a new thread in the SCAMMER's GRAVE
    Chill out mate, and yeah post it screenshots of the whole conversation and one of his Skype profille.

  5. #4
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Chill out mate, and yeah post it screenshots of the whole conversation and one of his Skype profille.
    I can understand why he's flaming:
    There's a goddamn fucking thread made for this; specifically this.
    Everybody has been warned already on the other threads and they should've read it before.
    It's the frick'n 1728th time that this has happend already.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  6. #5
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    I can understand why he's flaming:
    There's a goddamn fucking thread made for this; specifically this.
    Everybody has been warned already on the other threads and they should've read it before.
    It's the frick'n 1728th time that this has happend already.
    Yeah but there's no point in flaming at someone who is fairly new, I'm pretty sure we've all done mistakes when we first came onto MPGH.

  7. #6
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Yeah but there's no point in flaming at someone who is fairly new, I'm pretty sure we've all done mistakes when we first came onto MPGH.
    Nope, I been using OMM since I joined. I did one trade without OMM with Maxedout. That was it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (05-21-2013)

  9. #7
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post

    Nope, I been using OMM since I joined. I did one trade without OMM with Maxedout. That was it.
    Oh and you want a medal for being a good boy and using a MM? Alot of people are stupid I must say but flaming them after they get scammed isn't really improving his situation.
    Edit. Nevermind my bad he actually didn't get scammed he nearly got scammed my bad.
    Last edited by Shayde; 05-21-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Read this shit wrong.

  10. #8
    Inf4niTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Happy
    He scamm me 2 man..

  11. #9
    A.V.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    UPLOAD YO DAMN SHT IN SCAMMER's GRAVE.

    It's partly YOUR fault for NOT USING A OMM. Get ACTUAL proof like SCREENSHOTS of the conversation & NOT JUST COPY & PASTE. Then make a new thread in the SCAMMER's GRAVE
    he didn't scam me, lol.
    i just got him.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Chill out mate, and yeah post it screenshots of the whole conversation and one of his Skype profille.
    i will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    I can understand why he's flaming:
    There's a goddamn fucking thread made for this; specifically this.
    Everybody has been warned already on the other threads and they should've read it before.
    It's the frick'n 1728th time that this has happend already.
    stfu.
    nobody asked for your opinion, i'm sick of seeing your comments acting like you're some kind of authority here.
    while you're not.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Yeah but there's no point in flaming at someone who is fairly new, I'm pretty sure we've all done mistakes when we first came onto MPGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post

    Nope, I been using OMM since I joined. I did one trade without OMM with Maxedout. That was it.
    medal? i used an OMM too.
    never got scammed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Oh and you want a medal for being a good boy and using a MM? Alot of people are stupid I must say but flaming them after they get scammed isn't really improving his situation.
    Edit. Nevermind my bad he actually didn't get scammed he nearly got scammed my bad.
    i'm not stupid, just thought to post here how he TRIED to scam me.

  12. #10
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by A.V.A. View Post
    he didn't scam me, lol.
    i just got him.

    i will.

    stfu.
    nobody asked for your opinion, i'm sick of seeing your comments acting like you're some kind of authority here.
    while you're not.



    medal? i used an OMM too.
    never got scammed.

    i'm not stupid, just thought to post here how he TRIED to scam me.
    I was not talking to you I was actually on your side...

  13. #11
    A.V.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post


    I was not talking to you I was actually on your side...
    i know, thanks anyway.

  14. #12
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by A.V.A. View Post
    he didn't scam me, lol.
    i just got him.

    i will.

    stfu.
    nobody asked for your opinion, i'm sick of seeing your comments acting like you're some kind of authority here.
    while you're not.



    medal? i used an OMM too.
    never got scammed.

    i'm not stupid, just thought to post here how he TRIED to scam me.
    Ahwww. Are you a bit butthurt because I stated the obvious and you apperantly know that I usually actlike that?
    I didn't even express that I had authority or something, stop the random flaming and shut your damn mouth if you have nothing useful to say. My REPLY was for KSIO, not for you.

    Aside from that, if you know that I act like that while you've registered this month, where's your main? Why didn't you know this rule?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  15. #13
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    Ahwww. Are you a bit butthurt because I stated the obvious and you apperantly know that I usually actlike that?
    I didn't even express that I had authority or something, stop the random flaming and shut your damn mouth if you have nothing useful to say. My REPLY was for KSIO, not for you.

    Aside from that, if you know that I act like that while you've registered this month, where's your main? Why didn't you know this rule?
    Burn .

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 211070 For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-21-2013)

  17. #14
    A.V.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    Ahwww. Are you a bit butthurt because I stated the obvious and you apperantly know that I usually actlike that?
    I didn't even express that I had authority or something, stop the random flaming and shut your damn mouth if you have nothing useful to say. My REPLY was for KSIO, not for you.

    Aside from that, if you know that I act like that while you've registered this month, where's your main? Why didn't you know this rule?
    vv
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    Burn .
    don't comment on my post anymore.
    i don't want you on my post.

  18. #15
    xlN1ghtMarelx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by A.V.A. View Post
    vv


    don't comment on my post anymore.
    i don't want you on my post.
    Burn .
    to short

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to xlN1ghtMarelx For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (05-21-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] SCAMMER!!BEWARE!!
    By blackshothack2012 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. yatagari382010 Is a scammer beware
    By S]n!ck-_* in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:46 PM
  3. Scammer *alert*warning*watchout*beware*, mod, read.
    By bambell in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 03:26 PM