Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    StopItd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Python/M4A1 Freedom

    hey mpgh members

    im selling 2 account with

    the first one is first lt 3 70% with special M4A1 FREEDOM

    the second account is master sgt with Python 357.



    Freedom - 15$ with paypal or paysafecard
    Python - 10$ with paypal or paysafecard


    Have a nice day


    I screenshare at skype the accounts who want to buy it write here which account u want to by Cye at skype :P

  2. #2
    StopItd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bumping it

  3. #3
    Trueshot1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by StopItd View Post
    hey mpgh members

    im selling 2 account with

    the first one is first lt 3 70% with special M4A1 FREEDOM

    the second account is master sgt with Python 357.



    Freedom - 15$ with paypal or paysafecard
    Python - 10$ with paypal or paysafecard


    Have a nice day


    I screenshare at skype the accounts who want to buy it write here which account u want to by Cye at skype :P
    I have an account with the BG Crusher, Tar-cherry, Tempest, AMD, Para, and much more. It's also gun-added but I have 3 guns that are gun-added, Anaconda Kukri, and the Panfilov Mask. Add me on skype Trueshot1999.

    Note: You will not get banned. Most of the items that is on the account, you can now get so.

  4. #4
    StopItd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshot1999 View Post
    I have an account with the BG Crusher, Tar-cherry, Tempest, AMD, Para, and much more. It's also gun-added but I have 3 guns that are gun-added, Anaconda Kukri, and the Panfilov Mask. Add me on skype Trueshot1999.

    Note: You will not get banned. Most of the items that is on the account, you can now get so.
    Accept me on skype.

  5. #5
    StopItd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Account get scammed close it please TY

  6. #6
    Univerzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Who scammed you?

  7. #7
    Univerzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by StopItd View Post
    he scamm my m4 freedom i dont know if i can get it back the scammer is : his skype name is id_elta7 ..
    Send a Ticket to Aeria and they will ask you for your IP, Original e-mail adress used and some other things, you can fairly get your account back if you proceed to answer correctly all the questions they ask you.

  8. #8
    StopItd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Univerzal View Post
    Send a Ticket to Aeria and they will ask you for your IP, Original e-mail adress used and some other things, you can fairly get your account back if you proceed to answer correctly all the questions they ask you.
    ok ty man .

  9. #9
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,210
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,210
    Report the scammers in a private report.
    Requested close.
    /Closed


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Want to trade an M4A1 freedom account and an Python account.
    By tristanovich123 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 09:25 AM
  2. [WTS] Python/M4A1 Freedom
    By ma00r in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 04:48 PM
  3. [WTS] AWESOME Major Account,Epko,M4A1 Freedom,Python,Walther,Cherry
    By TheF1nalStr4w in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
  4. [WTS] M4A1 Freedom and cap guns for 15$ paypal CHEAP
    By skown24 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 04:25 AM
  5. M4A1 FREEDOM,P90 FREEDOM AND PGM.338 FREEDOM
    By juanesnet in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 12:59 PM