Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired

    The Greatest AVA account.

    Hey There

    Selling a good account. Here is all the info you need. Before we trade, we will use an approved official middleman, unless you decide to go first.
    My Skype is headshot9711
    Before you add me you MUST say you are here for the Marketplace, otherwise you will be IGNORED.

    Here we go:

    Rank and Info:
    Colonel 5th class 94%
    Around 9000 wins and 6000 losses
    AP is around 7400
    BP 1000

    Rifleman: (Important to least important)
    1. AK-47 CQB Aka
    2. AK Predator
    3. AK74M Seroja
    4. Milad FAL (perm)
    5. FAL Cannon (perm)
    6. FG42 Roswell (perm)
    7. G36 Alligator
    8. G3A3 Nero
    9. M16 Pristis
    10. AK2000 (perm)
    11. M4 Chrome
    12. M2 Carbine
    13. OTS Valentinoid (legit)
    14. Wild Howling
    15. Cherry (legit)
    REST: It has ALL Euro Caps and some of the EURO weapons, including ARX-160.

    Pointman:
    1. Blueskull
    2. Dual Milad (perm)
    3. MP40
    4. MP7A1 Roswell (perm)
    5. Thompson (the AP cap)
    REST: Has all the Euro Caps and most of the pointman weapons.

    Sniper:
    1. TPG-1 Roswell (perm)
    2. Milad .338 (perm)
    3. PGM Kalya (perm)
    4. Kar98k
    5. Mosin
    6. VSS Katana
    7. Silver Arrow
    REST: EVERY SNIPER EXCEPT THE DUCK ONES.

    Secondary:
    1. Colt SAA
    2. Python .357
    3. Beretta M93Ra
    4. Milad FN57 (perm)
    5. WInchester M1887S
    6. Desert Eagle (perm)
    7. Luger P-08
    8. Dual Barbatos (legit)
    REST: ALL Euro Caps.

    It has about 400+ days ALL Characters.

    If you are interested leave a comment. Decided to leave AVA for AC.
    Anyways... post your price here and also add me.

    I suggest hurry buying it, it won't last very long time.
    Last edited by Twin Cities; 06-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

    kkkkkk7 (06-05-2013)

  3. #2
    lubingaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Holy shit all I must say

  4. #3
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    LOL, I would pay a good 70$ for it
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

  5. #4
    lubingaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Easily worth 300 up but who would pay that

  6. #5
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    BTW I can do screenshare anytime.

    ---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    LOL, I would pay a good 70$ for it
    I spent $0 on it so even $1 would be a profit.
    But lets see if anyone bids higher.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Q: How did you get that much AP?
    A: AP farming method.

    Q: Can you teach me how?
    A: No.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

    Univerzal (06-04-2013)

  8. #6
    Univerzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How'd you get a Permanent Desert Eagle?

  9. #7
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Univerzal View Post
    How'd you get a Permanent Desert Eagle?
    Zaytzev Package. It's not the silver one, it's the black one.

  10. #8
    Univerzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    Zaytzev Package. It's not the silver one, it's the black one.
    Oh, i see. By the way, really nice account you got there. Would buy it, but i don't have any money

  11. #9
    NiBashii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Ethereal Horizon
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    A friend gave it to you ?

  12. #10
    lubingaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Go on skype I have a offer

  13. #11
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    There is such thing as a tpg roswell? And i added you on skype

  14. #12
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBashii View Post
    A friend gave it to you ?
    Ethereal Horizon... Chuunibyou...

    Aside from that, he stated that he has farmed the AP, not a friend.


    ---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    There is such thing as a tpg roswell? And i added you on skype
    TPG Roswell is availible in the current tiered spender for too much AP.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    *Firefly (06-05-2013)

  16. #13
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    Zaytzev Package. It's not the silver one, it's the black one.
    Can you sell it to me for cheap?

    ---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post
    Hey There

    Selling a good account. Here is all the info you need. Before we trade, we will use an approved official middleman, unless you decide to go first.
    My Skype is headshot9711
    Before you add me you MUST say you are here for the Marketplace, otherwise you will be IGNORED.

    Here we go:

    Rank and Info:
    Colonel 5th class 94%
    Around 9000 wins and 6000 losses
    AP is around 7400
    BP 1000

    Rifleman: (Important to least important)
    1. AK-47 CQB Aka
    2. AK Predator
    3. AK74M Seroja
    4. Milad FAL (perm)
    5. FAL Cannon (perm)
    6. FG42 Roswell (perm)
    7. G36 Alligator
    8. G3A3 Nero
    9. M16 Pristis
    10. AK2000 (perm)
    11. M4 Chrome
    12. M2 Carbine
    13. OTS Valentinoid (legit)
    14. Wild Howling
    15. Cherry (legit)
    REST: It has ALL Euro Caps and some of the EURO weapons, including ARX-160.

    Pointman:
    1. Blueskull
    2. Dual Milad (perm)
    3. MP40
    4. MP7A1 Roswell (perm)
    5. Thompson (the AP cap)
    REST: Has all the Euro Caps and most of the pointman weapons.

    Sniper:
    1. TPG-1 Roswell (perm)
    2. Milad .338 (perm)
    3. PGM Kalya (perm)
    4. Kar98k
    5. Mosin
    6. VSS Katana
    7. Silver Arrow
    REST: EVERY SNIPER EXCEPT THE DUCK ONES.

    Secondary:
    1. Colt SAA
    2. Python .357
    3. Beretta M93Ra
    4. Milad FN57 (perm)
    5. WInchester M1887S
    6. Desert Eagle (perm)
    7. Luger P-08
    8. Dual Barbatos (legit)
    REST: ALL Euro Caps.

    It has about 400+ days ALL Characters.

    If you are interested leave a comment. Decided to leave AVA for AC.
    Anyways... post your price here and also add me.

    I suggest hurry buying it, it won't last very long time.
    Accept me skwon24 please. ill buy your account right now.

  17. #14
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i can give you $4.30 :P that's only left i got.

    @T Bag

  18. #15
    aznfreak93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    0100111001101111
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Doh
    May I ask how long it took to farm the AP for? An approximate rate will suffice.

    And I think I know how your farm methods work. hue. (I just formulated a theory. Haven't had a time to try. And no I'm not telling anyone my thoughts.)

    And I just realized, your account is about 6% away from Brig. General.
    Last edited by aznfreak93; 06-05-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AMAZING DEAL - Super AVA Account BUNDLE - 5 Accounts for the Price of ONE
    By youngbuck1970 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 07:14 PM
  2. Im Selling aVa account + COD4 And COD5 key for
    By youngbucks in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:43 PM
  3. Instructions To The MPGH AVA hack
    By Zakurna in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. Great link or the GREATEST link?
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. The Greatest Dancer Alive
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 04:02 PM