Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Panoply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    The next response is. IT'S PHOTSHOPPED. WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT.

    ---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    Okay? And? Your logic is making me laugh. You honestly think a person won't scam just because he has money? Seriously, get the fuck off the internet.
    You being so poor makes me laugh that you actually trust no one.

  2. #62
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoply View Post
    The next response is. IT'S PHOTSHOPPED. WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT.

    ---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------



    You being so poor makes me laugh that you actually trust no one.
    I'm obviously poor.

  3. #63
    Panoply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    I'm obviously poor.
    Seems like it.

  4. #64
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Really a fish. How so?

  5. #65
    Panoply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Really a fish. How so?
    Not just any fish. A certain type of fish. Use wiki it might explain it a lot better than I could.

  6. #66
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stay on topic guys or comments will be removed for spam. Infractions may be given.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  7. #67
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mhmm dont think i have to. Is it just because im on exotiic's side? There is a reason i am on his side.
    1. You say your account is better than all his without even knowing whats on his accounts.so u cant tell him u have a better account.
    2. U tell him hes poor. WHO DOES THAT! What is poor? Please define poor. Because i bet in bill gates eyes you are poor. There is no definiton of poor.

    And sorry commanderr. And what exactly is an infraction ? @Commanderr
    Last edited by *Firefly; 07-14-2013 at 09:52 PM.

  8. #68
    Panoply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Mhmm dont think i have to. Is it just because im on exotiic's side? There is a reason i am on his side.
    1. You say your account is better than all his without even knowing whats on his accounts.so u cant tell him u have a better account.
    2. U tell him hes poor. WHO DOES THAT! What is poor? Please define poor. Because i bet in bill gates eyes you are poor. There is no definiton of poor.

    And sorry commanderr. And what exactly is an infraction ? @Commanderr
    In Bill Gates eyes, everyone is poor.

    I guess what I'm trying to say is what means a lot to you means little to me. Hope that helps! Good luck and congratualtions on the account the person started the thread sold. It sure was a nice one.

  9. #69
    brunopkeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i buy add skype

    prownage15

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Need an account with rank LIEUTENANT or SECOND LIEUTENANT
    By dodo23 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. Selling Hausser + masked account (SGT Rank 1 i believe)
    By mrx3666 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 03:24 AM
  3. COMBAT ARMS FREE ACCOUNTS GOOD RANK
    By loco_09 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 11:32 PM