Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    I have Freedom P90,M4,PGM OMM Only

    As the title says in currently on iPhone right now but when I get on my pc in about 10 hours ill post screen shots ill give some details before I'm able to post screenshots - I have P90,M4,PGM Freedom and DSR,FRF2,FNTPS,MK.23 SOCOM,TMP - has 1.5SD Master Sargent 2d class 20% - 20k Euros if your interested

    Post trades below looking for an account mainly with PERM - SA58 PARA,M40A5,PYTHON(OR ANY REVOLVER),XM8 <----- just what I'm looking for but if you have a RIFLEMAN gun and M40a5+Python or any revolver secondary


    ****I WILL POST SCREEN SHOTS JUST NOT NOW CAUSE IM ON IPHONE*****



    ********** ALSO ONLY USING OFFICIAL MIDDLE MAN FROM MPGH*********


    Additional details
    -------------------
    Had the account ever since IJJI
    Well I think I described everything on top
    Also ALL guns where purchased via AP so nothings sellable just incase I were to be hacked even using official middle man and I am able to recover if scammed OMM of MPGH will be used
    ***screenies later when I am on a PC***


    UPDATE*** currently out of town no PC or anything to post screen shots leave your Skype and list of guns or what ever you have to trade with me will be POSTING screenshots WHEN I HAVE ACCESS TO A PC WITH AVA INSTALLED WHICH MIGHT BE 2 days sorry for caps but important parts should be caps thanks in advance
    Last edited by Casperwhyyoucry; 06-24-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: More details

  2. #2
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i have para mp7 frf2 sako amd fnc sako and some more add on skype if u want skype:kingofproz

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  3. #3
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    i have para mp7 frf2 sako amd fnc sako and some more add on skype if u want skype:kingofproz
    I'm not gonna add anyone till I post up screenshots so I'm not gonna post a screenshot for 2 days because I'm outta town right now checking on every hour or when I'm not busy can you give me a list of guns you have ? Thanks in advance

  4. #4
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
    I'm not gonna add anyone till I post up screenshots so I'm not gonna post a screenshot for 2 days because I'm outta town right now checking on every hour or when I'm not busy can you give me a list of guns you have ? Thanks in advance
    mp7-amd-fnc-para-sako-frf2-socom-deserteagle(NOT PERM)-tmp-zondabat-vipermask-garneds-armors-45k euros thats what i remb

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  5. #5
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    mp7-amd-fnc-para-sako-frf2-socom-deserteagle(NOT PERM)-tmp-zondabat-vipermask-garneds-armors-45k euros thats what i remb
    -_- maybe I might be interested

  6. #6
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
    -_- maybe I might be interested
    k but u gota decied

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  7. #7
    ltenlborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    I have a steam account, If you're intrested. If not. Good luck

  8. #8
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ltenlborne View Post
    I have a steam account, If you're intrested. If not. Good luck
    Sorry no steam accounts but thank you for your offer

    ---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post


    k but u gota decied
    Alright haha cause MPGH maxedout has a UGC so I might do that and give the code to my friend for a gift

  9. #9
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
    Sorry no steam accounts but thank you for your offer

    ---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------



    Alright haha cause MPGH maxedout has a UGC so I might do that and give the code to my friend for a gift
    oh ok :/ if snakes want to not give tell me cuz i need a acc

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  10. #10
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post


    oh ok :/ if snakes want to not give tell me cuz i need a acc
    Alright ill do sorry

  11. #11
    TheFinalStraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where are the screenshots?

  12. #12
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalStraw View Post
    where are the screenshots?
    Aren't you supposed to be banned ? & it says 2 days in the post since I'm out of town and I'm not going to sell to or trade to you until you refund the guy you scammed

  13. #13
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be banned ? & it says 2 days in the post since I'm out of town and I'm not going to sell to or trade to you until you refund the guy you scammed
    He is banned until he refunds @BtchPlease , he will stay banned until that happens.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (06-25-2013)

  15. #14
    Casperwhyyoucry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    He is banned until he refunds @BtchPlease , he will stay banned until that happens.
    Oh okay & also I didn't want to message you on Skype because you had the "Do not Disturb" option on so yeah

  16. #15
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
    Oh okay & also I didn't want to message you on Skype because you had the "Do not Disturb" option on so yeah
    Feel free to lol, I'm always on the Busy status, doesn't mean much xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. M4A1 FREEDOM,P90 FREEDOM AND PGM.338 FREEDOM
    By juanesnet in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 12:59 PM
  2. Buying a cheap minecraft account - OMM only
    By vibrate in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:26 PM