Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20

    I WANT TO BUY A GOOD ACC. WITH AP AND SHOP WEAPS, UP TO 100 DOLLARS PAYPAL

    The account has to have: An94 Onca, Seroja, Para, Tpg Epko, XM8 and an ap pistol.

    I go first if i can trust you, if not we use OMM.

    I made already 2 deals, if you are not serious get the hell out of MPGH.

  2. #2
    CyboTec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    You need a Account? Add me skype... markus.alpha

  3. #3
    aa4spelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Angelic
    give me your skype im intrested!

  4. #4
    brandush10101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    i have one ill sell you for 10-15$ 2nd lt 15 perm guns including m4mk.3 and fr f2 with 800ap on it and 4 sp up 30% msg me and ill do paypal

  5. #5
    youssif1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    hey i will sell to you a good account add me on skype Mpgh OMM

  6. #6
    GeequY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    The account has to have: An94 Onca, Seroja, Para, Tpg Epko, XM8 and an ap pistol.

    I go first if i can trust you, if not we use OMM.

    I made already 2 deals, if you are not serious get the hell out of MPGH.
    i have a acc to sell with valentinoid, arx perm, epko, fn57, bereta ra, and s&w m29- aps
    and have xm8 and para, and fal canon for 26 days too, if you are interested add me l123456.llll

  7. #7
    .Police's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my House
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Scared
    All "intrested" cuz you said you will go first...
    if you want real trade add me skype : police..2

  8. #8
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CyboTec View Post
    You need a Account? Add me skype... markus.alpha
    You have all what i want? Read carefully, if not dont waste my time.

    ---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by brandush10101 View Post
    i have one ill sell you for 10-15$ 2nd lt 15 perm guns including m4mk.3 and fr f2 with 800ap on it and 4 sp up 30% msg me and ill do paypal
    What part from has to have from my announcement didnt you understand?

    ---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GeequY View Post
    i have a acc to sell with valentinoid, arx perm, epko, fn57, bereta ra, and s&w m29- aps
    and have xm8 and para, and fal canon for 26 days too, if you are interested add me l123456.llll
    No thx is not anymore what i want.

    ---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by .Police View Post
    All "intrested" cuz you said you will go first...
    if you want real trade add me skype : police..2
    i saw your acc, lol its not even close?

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by aa4spelers View Post
    give me your skype im intrested!
    List the guns please.

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by youssif1999 View Post
    hey i will sell to you a good account add me on skype Mpgh OMM
    Everyone with your name should be banned you have like 4 accounts on mpgh and you wanna bullshit a bullshitter. funny guy.

  9. #9
    mikiking88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Add me on skype:csipahun1 maybe i have a good account for you.

  10. #10
    ragengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    E-Boat
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im 100% that 8yo kid has rich parents, and im pretty sure that he will get scammed.
    Pay attention to what you do, kid !
    Have a nice summer

  11. #11
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
    Im 100% that 8yo kid has rich parents, and im pretty sure that he will get scammed.
    Pay attention to what you do, kid !
    i am 30 but thx for your concern

  12. #12
    ragengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    E-Boat
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    i am 30 but thx for your concern
    Hope you get a serious offer, and won't get scammed, have a good summer
    Have a nice summer

  13. #13
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    thank you , same to you, untill now none has what i want so maybe i go for megacaps instead.

  14. #14
    GeequY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    thank you , same to you, untill now none has what i want so maybe i go for megacaps instead.
    i have a nice acc, add on skype, l123456.llll

  15. #15
    Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hi guy if you want I can sell you dat major account (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...s-guns-mm.html) & dat chrome account (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...a1-chrome.html) the two for 120$ my skype is snakepit-punk.
    Last edited by Orchid; 07-06-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Anyone wanting to buy a Origin Acc with BFBC2
    By ogkush317 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 06:46 PM