Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Selling account with all Freedom guns

    Looking to move onto CF, so time to sell my last AVA account. Looking for around 30$ in UGC/paypal, offer me though. My MSN is jokerking2233@hotmail.com and my skype is snakes1051, leave your offer here and your skype/MSN or I won't add you. You will be going first.

    Rank: Master Sergeant 2nd class
    1.5 SD
    PM: P90 Freedom
    RM: M4 Freedom
    Sniper: FR F2, DSR, PGM Freedom
    Pistol: TMP, Socom
    All guns are bought with AP, Freedom's were purchased last year.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (07-03-2013)

  3. #2
    iwantsomehacks2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Happy
    Got anything else on the account?

  4. #3
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantsomehacks2 View Post
    Got anything else on the account?
    Nope, just the guns I listed.

  5. #4
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Be careful with this guy he wont go first or use omm

  6. #5
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Be careful with this guy he wont go first or use omm
    ...
    Maxedout is an OMM...
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (07-03-2013)

  8. #6
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    ...
    Maxedout is an OMM...
    OMG !!!!!! AHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAHA ... he is an OMM mate check about him lol :'D


    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Looking to move onto CF, so time to sell my last AVA account. Looking for around 30$ in UGC/paypal, offer me though. My MSN is jokerking2233@hotmail.com and my skype is snakes1051, leave your offer here and your skype/MSN or I won't add you. You will be going first.

    Rank: Master Sergeant 2nd class
    1.5 SD
    PM: P90 Freedom
    RM: M4 Freedom
    Sniper: FR F2, DSR, PGM Freedom
    Pistol: TMP, Socom
    All guns are bought with AP, Freedom's were purchased last year.
    i dont think u should move to CF its dead .. even more than AVA .. that game sucks :/ try gotham city imposters its better

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  9. #7
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    OMG !!!!!! AHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAHA ... he is an OMM mate check about him lol :'D


    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------


    i dont think u should move to CF its dead .. even more than AVA .. that game sucks :/ try gotham city imposters its better
    Gotham City Imposters is dead too, and it's quite fucked up. I can't remember why but the YouTuber Niichts (AKA STAR_ and STAR404) posted something about it. Quite a solid and fun game.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  10. #8
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    Gotham City Imposters is dead too, and it's quite fucked up. I can't remember why but the YouTuber Niichts (AKA STAR_ and STAR404) posted something about it. Quite a solid and fun game.
    its not now lots of fkin players major bugs update 0 hackers .. still better than ava mate

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  11. #9
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't you get a joke...

  12. #10
    UkKiller123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I will buy $40

  13. #11
    iwantsomehacks2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    Nope, just the guns I listed.
    Aww okay..

  14. #12
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Don't you get a joke...
    For this kind of jokes NO !

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  15. #13
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Don't you get a joke...
    You're like Riddick who says he 'trolls' after he got corrected.

    Your post and then Fluxie's post made my day.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BtchPlease For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (07-04-2013),GlowingStone (07-23-2013)

  17. #14
    AvaPlayer09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Looking to move onto CF, so time to sell my last AVA account. Looking for around 30$ in UGC/paypal, offer me though. My MSN is jokerking2233@hotmail.com and my skype is snakes1051, leave your offer here and your skype/MSN or I won't add you. You will be going first.

    Rank: Master Sergeant 2nd class
    1.5 SD
    PM: P90 Freedom
    RM: M4 Freedom
    Sniper: FR F2, DSR, PGM Freedom
    Pistol: TMP, Socom
    All guns are bought with AP, Freedom's were purchased last year.
    How much are you asking for this account? im interested and i want to use Middle Man thanks

  18. #15
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaPlayer09 View Post
    How much are you asking for this account? im interested and i want to use Middle Man thanks
    ok guys u kidin ? MAXEDOUT IS AN OMM jusst to help a bit

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] SELLING ACCOUNT WITH ALL EURO CAPSULE GUNS
    By skottos in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 03:28 PM
  2. [WTS] Selling account with ALL Euro Capsule Guns!! €5!
    By TijntjeFTW in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:07 PM
  3. Account with all capsule guns for salei!
    By tinusftw9 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 07:48 AM